First cycle on Clomid... anxious :(

Ss83...Tested yesterday and the day before yesterday when I had a BIG temp rise, all BFN's! Temp dropped yesterday and even lower today but still above CL which lets me know AF will be coming soon since the 2 drops in 2 days. I just wish it hurries up. So disguisted with this cycle.

So I was right...AF showed this morning :( not that mad because I knew with those temp drops it was coming. So this is a fertilaid cycle to see what it does, maybe back to clomid next month.

Thanks NDTaber9211...I knew it was coming so I can't be too mad, just hoping this fertilaid does something!

Ah MsBee - sorry to hear.

My oh got me a frer to test..bfn this morning. I think he is more hopeful this month..he kept saying - but it is early isn't it? Starting to think I may have O'd on cd13 instead of cd11 that ff has. Would make more sense why my temps are still high. Had cramping last night and this morning.
Trying to be more hopeful about this month.

Hi girls,

Sorry I dont post much, I try to stop myself thinking about it too much, but I'm always checking to see how you are all doing.
I appologise for bringing negativity into the group but my 2nd round of clomid failed, af just started and I'm heartbroken :cry: I'm at work and just want to cry my eyes out. I know it seems like I'm being a drama queen but I'm really starting to struggle with it all now and I recently found out the next step for us if the last 2 rounds of clomid dont work is IVF, i thought we had a few other options to try first but i was wrong. I dont think I'm emotionally ready for IVF, or am I just being stupid? I'm 100% convinced I'm not meant to have a baby.

Wanttobemum...Sorry you're going through this, but I honestly know the feeling. My second round failed and my AF started yesterday, so for this cycle I decided to give fertilaid a try and see if that helps, because clomid also thinned my lining so who knows if that was the problem. Although it could just be our bodies not ready yet. So they didn't give up other med options? Just jumping to IVF would worry me because its not cheap and it too isn't guaranteed to work. Just try to hang in there, your time will come. I'll pray for you as well as myself and others. FX for this cycle!!!

Hey girls. How is everyone doing? I have a question: this is the first time using clomid and I am on cd 13 and still no + opk?? I normally ovulate on cd 13 or cd 14. Can clomid cause you to ovulate later?

Schultzie18...Yes clomid can cause you to ovulate later. My first round I ovulated cd23, second round cd16. Your body has to get use to it. It's perfectly normal.
Afm...Im cd6 today and this is my fertilaid cycle, decided to give clomid a break after two BFN's. Hopefully I have some luck with this. Good luck to you! And all you other ladies!

FX for you!
afm, I am out. Temp dropped, spotting, and bfn, and loads of cramps. The next step on the plan was to try IUI, but this cycle we are away for a bunch...OH just wants me to call the fs and see when they'd want me to come in etc and maybe we can work around it. - totally different than a few days ago when he said he didn't want to deal with it as well as going away. I dunno, on one hand I hate waiting, but on another hand, it'll be stressful as is I think travelling and trying to time it etc. Probably a good idea to try a natural cycle again.
I finally found some softcups to try this cycle. So, I think we'll give them a go. Still on CoQ10 as well.

River54...Im doing the natural thing this month, instead of clomid I'm doing fertilaid. I also have softcups which I've used prior to cycles. I did IUI but was a bfn! So hopefully this fertilaid works. Good luck to you!

I just got a + opk this morning confirmed by blood work! Bd this morning before dh went to work. Hopefully again tonight and tomorrow night!

Thanks wonderful! BD, BD and more BD! Hoping I get to BD like I should this month, although I'm not so certain since DH has me upset, and not even want to talk to. Today is only cd8 though, which would be perfect time to start BD but I just won't do it. Guess this month I'm out before I even start. FX to everyone else!

Hi girls
So here it is...not just a bfp...an actual baby! Wee heartbeat going strong, absolutely amazing. Told my parents tonight, best day ever.
Stick with it, clomid is a miracle and it's the best feeling in the world. All seems very real now.

https://s20.postimg.org/5b7m4e32x/2013_08_26_10_52_06.jpg
X

So... I decided to take a test this morning at 12 dpo and I think I got a bfp.... I want to confirm it on Monday. I will update after I take a test on Monday morning.

oooh - can you post a pic? Let us know!

How is everyone else doing?

I am taking a natural cycle this month, after my baseline ultrasound found cysts from the clomid, so we couldn't go ahead with IUI this cycle. Tried out the softcups though - maybe it'll work? Also went in for acupuncture, and go back every week for a bit. They are fertility based and work with the 'western' (clomid, IUI, etc) approach as well. Currently 2dpo I think.

This picture is from my phone.... Also, I tested with an internet cheapie thinking I was out....:shrug:

Attachments

• 20130831_053931.jpg
    20130831_053931.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh