First cycle on Clomid... anxious :(

I know right! I've had these clomid pills for a month! I finally got my doctor to prescribe me provera to kick start AF. I was going crazy waiting to start clomid.

How has your cycle been?

NDTaber9211...Told you they'd give it to you if you asked. My cycle....Idk what to say about my cycle. It's playing tricks on me. Had a positive hpt on 9dpo then the next day BFN! Today I'm 12dpo, but didn't test today because I'm tired of BFNs and I feel no different, so AF should be here Friday. Started my fertilaid 3 days after ovulation, so next cycle I'm giving clomid a break and taking fertilaid. And if all fails I'll start clomid 150mg the next cycle. FX for you though!
My chart as of today....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 4
Your chart looks great! I'll be keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you that you get your :bfp: :dust:

fingers crossed for you msbee, keep us posted!

Soooo...AF is suppose to arrive today. Temp was down a few days and this am it reached 99.01 NEVER EVER been that high so I took a hpt BFN! I'm confused to why the big temp spike on day AF should arrive and bfn! I'm just confused, and I have the MAJOR AF cramps!!! :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 2
keep the faith til af arrives msbee, you can't be sure!

Sometimes hpts wont be positive until a few days after missed period. FX af stays away!

Guess yesterday big temp rise was a fluke, as today it has dropped alot. Still above CL but still big drop. Not testing today cause the drop has me convinced BFN, now AF needs to just come so I can start new cycle :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 1
Ahh, sorry to hear that.
Hope your body will prove you wrong and you get that bfp!

Thanks River54...Wish that would be the case, but these temps and cramps have me very doubtful

Love the new pic MsBee! I am still holding out hope af stays away.

NDTaber9211...Thanks! Appreciate the support, that big temp drop and cramps has me really SCARED :(

Also, I've been meaning to tell you that your avatar is LOVELY! :)

Why thank you! :) It might have been a big drop but it did bring it back around where it was before. Maybe that's not a bad thing!

NDTaber9211...I really hope so, but I've come to terms with it not being a BFP. I just want AF to come already!

I hope you get your bfp MsBee!

AFM, I started the clomid yesterday. Hoping I dont have any bad side effects.

Low temp again today, even lower than yesterday. Now I'm just sitting waiting til AF officially arrives since I know now its coming. Just not understanding WHY days LATE :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->