FIRST CYCLE on Letrozole/Femara!

Af showed up today two days late just to keep my hopes up and bring me crashing down lol. I'm sorry we haven't had and bfp's here yet. Looks like I'm going to be having a merry merry Christmas! I'm not going to be on Clomid or femara this cycle as my doctor like to have a break every 3 months. Good luck to all you lovely ladies!!! I will keep poping in so I don't miss you getting you bfp's!!! Merry Christmas to you all!

Hi ladies,

I had my first u/s on Monday at CD13 were they saw 1 dominant follie at 12mm. I went back two days later (today) on CD15 and it had grown to 17mm and lining is 8mm! I got my Ovidrel injection today and my Dr. instructed DH and I to BD for the next three days! I am hoping to get a BFP the first week in Jan. but don't want to get my hopes up too high. FX'd we all get our babies in 2012, Happy Holidays everyone:)

Okay Ladies ... As Chilles suggested a new name for our group ... I'm starting the new group, come and find ... "FEMARA FRIENDS".
I woke up early and couldn't sleep so, I tracked everyone's CD and summarized it. lol
Yes, I'm a geek! lol

See you in Femara Friends!!!

Ladies, I am now hooked up into Femara Friends! I posted an update from my scan yesterday. See you over there! Thanks MrsC!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->