First cycle TTC after Depo...buddies?

Amy89

Soulmate, Ollybear, and I
Reaction score
Just had my first cycle since coming off Depo...any ladies want to share their experience and keep each other company? :)
X

CONGRATS!! how long since your last shot?

Off depo 8months last month was my1st time ttc but dont think my bean sticked so now just wantin 4Af so we can try 4a new years bfp

CONGRATS!! how long since your last shot?

Welcome!!
Thank you - my first and last shot was in July, so I suppose I've been lucky! I was on it years ago and it took a good year and a half to get AF back, so I'm really hoping this isn't some sort of mean joke!! Xx

Off depo 8months last month was my1st time ttc but dont think my bean sticked so now just wantin 4Af so we can try 4a new years bfp

Hello chick :) has AF been since you've been off depo?
Yes! Lets get those BFPs :D xx

Yea been off since Feb, for 5 months it was not normal bleed for about 3days instead of 6 then in August I bleed for 29days then it got normal for me in Sept and I start ovulating again sorry if (tmi)

Hi, I'm new & ttc no3!
I have a son who is 6 & a daughter 4, I have been on the depo ever since I had my daughter and I had my last injection in Dec 11. I didn't have any af while on depo & they only came back in August.
I am currently on cd18, and due af 27th dec, I'm not holding out much hope for a bfp this month but fingers crossed!

Yea been off since Feb, for 5 months it was not normal bleed for about 3days instead of 6 then in August I bleed for 29days then it got normal for me in Sept and I start ovulating again sorry if (tmi)

Ooh exciting!! Good to hear that you're O-ing, that's what's worrying me! Xx

Hi, I'm new & ttc no3!
I have a son who is 6 & a daughter 4, I have been on the depo ever since I had my daughter and I had my last injection in Dec 11. I didn't have any af while on depo & they only came back in August.
I am currently on cd18, and due af 27th dec, I'm not holding out much hope for a bfp this month but fingers crossed!

Hi, welcome!
Good lick, fingers crossed for your BFP! When are you gonna test? Xx

It is so tempting to test early, I just want to know now!

My husband works offshore so he is usually away when I ovulate but he came home early for christmas this month so we had some extra bd :happydance:
I might test Xmas day but I'm not due on till 27th.

I don't do any tests, but according to my calendar I ovulated around Monday/tuesday we done the deed Sunday, Monday & Tuesday
I had a lot of cm on Monday & I had really bad pain Thursday night, bad enough to wake me up at 4am lower back & cramps so don't know wether I ovulated late meaning I've probably missed it or what xxx

My husband works offshore so he is usually away when I ovulate but he came home early for christmas this month so we had some extra bd :happydance:

I don't do any tests, but according to my calendar I ovulated around Monday/tuesday we done the deed Sunday, Monday & Tuesday
I had a lot of cm on Monday & I had really bad pain Thursday night, bad enough to wake me up at 4am lower back & cramps so don't know wether I ovulated late meaning I've probably missed it or what xxx

best of luck to you! I got my last injection in August, so I'm patiently awaiting some AF or O action! Keep us posted

Just had my first cycle since coming off Depo...any ladies want to share their experience and keep each other company? :)
X

Hi Amy! I didn't get my depo Nov 15th when it was do....so I guess that's when you would say I'm "off"? Anyway, I haven't had a cycle yet :nope:, but we are going to start TTC in Jan. How do you start trying without having AF...well just assume she is coming but try to head her off! lol

Both Nov and this month I'm sure I got OV pain...there is still time for me to get AF this month. We actually had a NTNP moment right before my OV pain...so I've actually been testing like crazy waiting for AF or BFP. I sure hope I don't have to go months and months and months without at least AF :wacko:

Hi girls, :flower:

I'm in, coming off depo is hard work.

My cycles are still all over the place and are anywhere between 14 days and 40 days. Got got opks and bbt for the new year.

:dust:

Hi girls, :flower:

I'm in, coming off depo is hard work.

My cycles are still all over the place and are anywhere between 14 days and 40 days. Got got opks and bbt for the new year.

:dust:

Wow esmeralda, you were on depo a really long time! Must have been nice, no AFs! lol...That was always my biggest selling point! :rofl: This round I was only on depo for 6 months....I tend to start/stop depending on if I'm in a relationship. I don't remember how long it took me to get back to normal previously, because it never mattered....I wasn't trying to get pregnant. Now it matters! And I bet NOW is when my body will get all kooky! lol I bought my opks and bbt and plan starting charting in Jan too!

Hi LillyTame,

It sure was a long time, but I wasn't planning on wanting a family :dohh:
The lifestyle depo gives you is great, well it was for me..... no periods, no pms etc.

I'm 38 and keep having little panics, thinking I've left it too late. Which isn't helping with the side effects of coming off depo.

Are any of you girls struggling with the depression, tantrums, crying, weight gain etc?

Hi LillyTame,

It sure was a long time, but I wasn't planning on wanting a family :dohh:
The lifestyle depo gives you is great, well it was for me..... no periods, no pms etc.

I'm 38 and keep having little panics, thinking I've left it too late. Which isn't helping with the side effects of coming off depo.

Are any of you girls struggling with the depression, tantrums, crying, weight gain etc?

I've battled with depression, crying, and wanting to experiment with things I've found online :) It comes and goes, but I guess patience is all that's on our side.

Congrats on the extra BD ;) I think I'm gonna test Xmas da too, just for the hell of it :p AF will just about be due then I guess, so no ham being a tad hopeful!!
Ouch, that doesn't sound good - I've never had O cramps, are they painful? Xx

Hi Lilly!
You're exactly one month behind me, I was due my next injection October 15th! Pretty much, we tried to get lucky before she showed up, I know it's worked for others but I can't imagine it's common!
Esmeralda - I'm really feeling depression and weight gain at the mo, my friends say I've lost weight but I feel massive!! Never had PMS either, it's quite hard to deal with it because I didn't know to expect it, thought I was just an emotional wreck for no reason!
Xx

you ladies are giving me hope! I have always had an irregular cycle. Couple that with coming off of Depo. I have no idea if or when AF will appear. In the meantime, we are in BD mode and hoping for a quick miracle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->