First cycle TTC after Depo...buddies?

you ladies are giving me hope! I have always had an irregular cycle. Couple that with coming off of Depo. I have no idea if or when AF will appear. In the meantime, we are in BD mode and hoping for a quick miracle!

That's exactly why I started this thread :) I know there's a few other depo ones but it's quite hard to get involved, especially if you're new to the whole thing!
I'm exactly the same, never been 'regular' and when I came off depo before I wasn't thinking about starting a family or getting pregnant, in fact it was the last thing I wanted!!
I wish we were in BD mode, OH seems to be having a phase where he just isn't interested in doing it...I don't want to bring it up though, might seem like I only want him for his swimmers!! Xx

Sorry for rubbish last post - clicked reply too quickly.
I came off depo in February after being on it for almost 5 years.

My AF came back in August and has been regular since, I read somewhere it can take up to 1 year for your fertility to come back.

Per the clear blue fertility monitor I ovulated in December and I am hoping to receive a BFP this week so fingers crossed.

We have been TTC for 3 months. X

Sorry for rubbish last post - clicked reply too quickly.
I came off depo in February after being on it for almost 5 years.

My AF came back in August and has been regular since, I read somewhere it can take up to 1 year for your fertility to come back.

Per the clear blue fertility monitor I ovulated in December and I am hoping to receive a BFP this week so fingers crossed.

We have been TTC for 3 months. X

I read that too, but to be fair, only people who have problems TTC are going to write about it I suppose..?
Congrats on you O, next stop, :bfp:
Xx

@ esmeralda74 - We'll I've suffered from depression and weight gain even before and off depo...so that's just something I'm dealing with. I don't THINK it's been any worse.

@ Amy89 - Apparently OH doesn't believe it's common either....he says he won't believe we are preggers until 3 sticks say so :haha:

@ Wishin4Babi - I'm having AF-like faint discomfort, but no AF.

Sticky dust for all of us :dust:

Lovechristmas - FX for you, I think you have been off depo the longest out us, so it is good to hear your ovulating and let us know when you test.

Thanks girls, I'm sick of feeling like a brat and a moody cow :shrug: I am starting to see a pattern now so hopefully I will start to deal with it better. I feel so sorry for my OH, he is so patient with me.

I feel better knowing I got this place to have my meaningless rants on :laugh2:

Thanks girls :flower:

Well couldnt test this am was runnin late for work but gonna stop by walmart on da way home & pick up a few test still no af soo just the waitin game I guess

Thanks girls, I'm sick of feeling like a brat and a moody cow :shrug: I am starting to see a pattern now so hopefully I will start to deal with it better. I feel so sorry for my OH, he is so patient with me.

I feel better knowing I got this place to have my meaningless rants on :laugh2:

Thanks girls :flower:

Another reason I love you girls, I feel like if I rant half as much as I do here to OH, he'll think I'm a crazy!! Xx

Well couldnt test this am was runnin late for work but gonna stop by walmart on da way home & pick up a few test still no af soo just the waitin game I guess

Good luck!! Babydust to you :D

AFM, I went to the hospital for these stomach pains I've been having, I won't go into detail here, it'll all be in my journal in a mo, and they did bloodwork etc, I asked them to check my hcg whilst they were at it, but that's come back negative. At least I have some killer meds for the pain though! Xx

Random question for you ladies. My body decided to play alarm clock this morning and woke me up with stomach cramps, nausea and back pain. I looked in my phone and this happened last month on the 16th. Am I crazy to think it's a good sign that my body is experiencing the same thing at the same time of the month each month?

Random question for you ladies. My body decided to play alarm clock this morning and woke me up with stomach cramps, nausea and back pain. I looked in my phone and this happened last month on the 16th. Am I crazy to think it's a good sign that my body is experiencing the same thing at the same time of the month each month?

That sounds like a good sign to me, something regular is happening! Did AF appear around the 16th last month, did you O or anything? X

That sounds like a good sign to me, something regular is happening! Did AF appear around the 16th last month, did you O or anything? X

AF didn't occur. I still can't determine if I'm O'ing or not. I've tried to check CM, but I feel like I have no idea what I'm doing! :wacko:

AF didn't occur. I still can't determine if I'm O'ing or not. I've tried to check CM, but I feel like I have no idea what I'm doing! :wacko:

LOL, that's me too then, I've been checking my this month and I have no clue to what high low, open closed. As its my first time doing it, it is total guess work.

I think if it is some you are feeling each month, as Amy says its a good sign.

I thought about buying a O kit, but I think I'm getting ahead of myself! I should probably wait for AF first lol

*pout* just took a test....:bfn:....I almost convinced myself that I had a squinter lol but I've always said I wasn't going to do that...if I have to hold it at a funky angle and up to the light...that's probably a no lol. Tomorrow is 14dpo....will test with fmu.

Starting to get more and more discouraged that AF nor BFP will come...damn you depoooooo!

Morning Amy, Hope you are feeling better today :hugs:

LillyTame - boo to the :bfn: your AF will arrive and probably at the most inconvenient time. :lol:

Cutieq - I know they say you can ovulate without AF, but I was of the same thinking as you, no point testing till having AF's

Well I've been naughty, and despite my saying and promising myself I would wait to new year I've started on the OPK's. I did one on Saturday (day after AF finished) and the was nothing, not even a faint line. But I did one yesterday (Monday) and got a faint line. So that has got my brain thinking that I should keep doing them and the lines will only darker???

Anyhoo love, hugs and baby dust to all :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->