First cycle TTC after Depo...buddies?

Morning Amy, Hope you are feeling better today :hugs:

LillyTame - boo to the :bfn: your AF will arrive and probably at the most inconvenient time. :lol:

Cutieq - I know they say you can ovulate without AF, but I was of the same thinking as you, no point testing till having AF's

Well I've been naughty, and despite my saying and promising myself I would wait to new year I've started on the OPK's. I did one on Saturday (day after AF finished) and the was nothing, not even a faint line. But I did one yesterday (Monday) and got a faint line. So that has got my brain thinking that I should keep doing them and the lines will only darker???

Anyhoo love, hugs and baby dust to all :flower:

I said I'm going to wait till the 1st to start using my OPKs too....so since I'm going to wait I haven't fully read the instructions...but from what I did glance over...I think you are correct...once you get a faint line....you can keep going till it's darker. I bought like a pack of 50 I think off the internet lol....so I'm just going to test everyday starting the 1st lmao!

Hi girls! Feeling much better now, still off work as my days off are tomorrow and Friday, so I'm going back Saturday hopefully!! Keep being sick though, bleurgh!!
Sorry for your BFN Lilly, sending lots of baby dust your way!
Esmeralda - I'd definitely stay with the OPKs, can only help, right?
Xx

Well, I'm out...AF came today...so that's good and bad news...bad because I wont be having my little bean, but good because this is the first one since stopping depo and it's right on time for when I felt OV pain :thumbup: I can officially say CD1 :happydance:

Good luck to you ladies....hoping you get your sticky beans! :dust:

Hi girls, just had a major rant on here and some how it's got lost in cyber space. Anyhoo crooks of the story is men = b@stards :lol:

Just had a falling out with OH.... He's in one room I'm in the other sulking. I'm sure this evening started out with :sex: god know where it went wrong.

night night and baby dust to you all

Hi girls, just had a major rant on here and some how it's got lost in cyber space. Anyhoo crooks of the story is men = b@stards :lol:

Just had a falling out with OH.... He's in one room I'm in the other sulking. I'm sure this evening started out with :sex: god know where it went wrong.

Awwww...hope you guys make up soon :winkwink:

Oh dear =( Hope you guys make up soon!!

Sorry for rubbish last post - clicked reply too quickly.
I came off depo in February after being on it for almost 5 years.

My AF came back in August and has been regular since, I read somewhere it can take up to 1 year for your fertility to come back.

Per the clear blue fertility monitor I ovulated in December and I am hoping to receive a BFP this week so fingers crossed.

We have been TTC for 3 months. X

Hi All, BFP this morning - hope you're all doing well.

I came off depo in Feb, had my first AF in August - was regular for four months, started TTC in October - 3 months later BFP!

Per my quote above I'd heard it can take a year after depo, evidence proves differently.

Fingers crossed everything goes okay x

My AF came back in August and has been regular since, I read somewhere it can take up to 1 year for your fertility to come back.

Per the clear blue fertility monitor I ovulated in December and I am hoping to receive a BFP this week so fingers crossed.

I came off depo in Feb, had my first AF in August - was regular for four months, started TTC in October - 3 months later BFP!

Per my quote above I'd heard it can take a year after depo, evidence proves differently.

Oh my gosh, congratulations!! Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months :D So made up for you :) xx

Congratulations! And just in time for Christmas! Hope you have a Happy & Healthy 9 months!

Congratulations! And just in time for Christmas! Hope you have a Happy & Healthy 9 months!

congrats to you!!! thanks for posting and giving the rest of us hope. I went for a pre-conception visit yesterday and the doc did his best to give me confidence that in 6 months, all would be well. I had my last shot Aug 2012. You give me hope to save my panic attack until February :) Good look to you and your little one!

Happy New Year Ladies! Wishing you all the very best and lots of sticky bean dust! :dust:

Happy new year to you too! :D I hope we all had a good Christmas? Xx

Well, I think I'm out this month. OH has broken something "down there". So no BDing for us for a few weeks. Gutting, since it's roundabout now I should be OVing, but hey, what can ya do?! He said he was sorry for not being able to give me a baby today - it made me melt, bless him. Hope everyone's all good :) xxx

Well, I think I'm out this month. OH has broken something "down there". So no BDing for us for a few weeks. Gutting, since it's roundabout now I should be OVing, but hey, what can ya do?! He said he was sorry for not being able to give me a baby today - it made me melt, bless him. Hope everyone's all good :) xxx

Awww sorry to hear you might be out :hugs:...hope hubby is ok and everything gets better "down there" :blush:

Awww sorry to hear you might be out :hugs:...hope hubby is ok and everything gets better "down there" :blush:

Haha he's alright, milking it for some sympathy I reckon :p
Other than that, I'm out anyway I reckon , AF seems to have appeared AGAIN, less than a week after she left!! Not loving this! Xx

Haha he's alright, milking it for some sympathy I reckon :p Other than that, I'm out anyway I reckon , AF seems to have appeared AGAIN, less than a week after she left!! Not loving this! Xx

Oh wow, I'm sorry to hear that...boy does that sound confusing! Has it been full flow both times? Or spotting?

Haha he's alright, milking it for some sympathy I reckon :p Other than that, I'm out anyway I reckon , AF seems to have appeared AGAIN, less than a week after she left!! Not loving this! Xx

Oh wow, I'm sorry to hear that...boy does that sound confusing! Has it been full flow both times? Or spotting?

It's been weird...sort of spotting in that (TMI alert) it's brown, but there's a lot. It's like my body's clearing out everything in there but it's taking ages!! So confusing! X

hmmm, interesting. No chance it could be IB?

That's what I originally thought, but it started about a week after AF and has been going on for about a week, I thought that would be too much? To be honest I don't really know that much about IB, I thought it was just a little bit?

Well from what I understand/have read...it can be just heavy enough for someone to THINK it's an early AF, but light enough to recognize that it is lighter than usual...does that make sense :shrug: If yours is just brown spotting...I personally, would be hopeful that it's just a lil bean getting comfy....But that's ME and I'm no expert...just hopeful :blush: If I were you I would test again...and if BFN then assume AF is just being wacky. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->