First cycle TTC after MMC. Testing mid August. Anyone else?

L

LilMiss_91

Hi ladies, so I've recently suffered a missed miscarriage. I gave "birth" on the 10th July but the bleeding stopped on the 18th July. So I'm somewhere around 2-3wks post-miscarriage if you like.
We have DTD as much as possible, around every other day or so since the bleeding stopped. So far I've had EWCM for around the last week or so and had one episode of brief pulling in my pelvis a few days ago. Not sure if that was O or not? Also had a fairly dark line on an OPK about 5 days ago but it wasn't positive, lines have gone very faint now.

Would be lovely to share in this TWW with some other ladies whether you are post-miscarriage or not :)

Good luck to everyone here amd lots of baby dust to you xx

Hi hun sorry to hear about your mmc. I lost my bubba in June at 6 weeks but we waited for first AF before we 'got back in the saddle'. Only managed to dtd once this month but i'm 2 days late now so who knows. Good luck to you :) xx

Thanks Dani :) it's been a pretty rough time but feel like I'm getting stronger now. It stills hits me occasionally though :( but it probably always will tbh.
Good luck, I hope you get a bfp real soon :)

I've been having such an odd day today. CM has gone creamy/sticky and I've been dropping things a lot which is often a pre-AF symptom for me. Also felt quite down/moody. Had a bit of mild back ache but only few a minutes.

Only time will tell I guess.

Hey ladies! Hope You are well, today is 1dpo for me. Tww has officially started. Mind if I join? had mmc in February of this year. Testing on the 20th xx

Hi onetube, I'm sure I remember you from another thread a while back? I'm sorry to hear of your loss hun. I hope this month brings a nice bfp for you :)

I'm sorry for your loss :(

I had a very early miscarriage and it seems I got pregnant right after the bleeding stopped. I did not even think I would ovulate then. I am waiting to test now but my symptoms are insane and I never even have PMS or notice when I ovulate.

Yeah that was me miss, I got a new job and took a few months to heal. Thanks ladies. I find that I end up symptom spotting and convince myself. Then af comes and bursts my bubble.

Atleast I have this group to share my concerns, worries and excitement with. Ive decided if I do fall pregnant I won't be telling my oh. It completely destroyed him last time. And I know some will think its wrong but I want to make sure all is ok. It sometimes takes a new egg to catch the last little bit of grief. We won't forget but I think a little piece if the baby we lost will be found in our sticky bean xx

How are you getting on? Xx

Hi, can I join too? Af is due over the weekend I think. I had an early mc in June and this is the first cycle since.

That was our first cycle ttc#2 so I was amazed to get a bfp, particularly as it took 5 years and 4 goes of IVF to have our son!

Anyway I don't feel af like or pg so not sure on this cycle. Time will tell!

Best of luck to all of us and I'm sorry so many of us have had losses :(

Hi ladies - I'm 3dpo on my first cycle trying since a MC in early June at almost 7 weeks. Waited for one cycle after the MC before trying again, but my cycles went right back to their normal length right away (though it confused the heck out of FF). DTD plenty around O date, so we'll see! Best of luck to you guys!

Hi, and welcome! It's so lovely to see new faces when I check back :) such a shame so many of us have had losses though I agree mrs_major. Here's hoping we don't have to wait too long for healthy sticky beans.

My CM keeps flitting between stretchy and sticky/creamy. It was ewcm for about a week or so but keeps going from one to the other at the moment so not sure if I've O'd at all. It probably would about now/within the last week if it had been a normal cycle. I don't know. Appetite increase and moodiness... everything is pointing towards AF. But right now I would see even AF returning as a positive sign as at least then I'll know where I stand.

Haha TTDuck I use Ovia and apparently I'm something like on day 130 of this "cycle" o_O can you imagine!!

How's everyone getting on? It's so nice to have this group where we all have had similar experiences. Although I never know whether to say I miscarried at 7wks or 14wks :/

doesn't take much variation to mess up those predictors! it foretasted me ovulating today and would have missed it if I followed that! I actually ovulated a day earlier than I would normally this cycle (cd20 instead of cd21).

Well I caved and got a bfn tonight :( feeling pretty rubbish. I think I'm about 9dpo, I don't temp so not sure when I ov'd for definite but was using clearblue tests and went negative 8 days ago.
Hey ho I know it's still early but not feeling too hopeful now.

Sorry for the down post :(

Hey everyone. I'm 2-3dpo and had a spot of blood today. Is that too early? Xx

Sorry to hear mrs_major, but you're still super early so don't lose hope yet :)

No symptoms here AT ALL. CM is creamy/tacky still but going towards watery. It's so annoying, I'd rather AF just came if it's going to and then at least I could start afresh with a new cycle and have a rough idea of when I should O and when AF should come. This limbo of not knowing is getting really boring now.

Hi everyone thought I'd update, 3-4dpo now very bloated and having lots of heartburn. I know its too early but a girl can dream! Testing August 20th (if I hold out)

Your still early major I didn't get a bfp till 15 dpo with my little girl how are you all? X

Hi ladies. Would it be ok to wait with you? I'm due to test on the 19th, however I know I'll be testing early.
I'm on an IVF cycle and had 1 embryo transferred today at 5 days. This is my third cycle of IVF so am super nervous. Previous two were unsuccessful.
I think symptom wise I may find it hard this time to spot as I'm on progesterone twice a day and estrogen 3 times a day and I've been getting some messed up symptoms from them.
Good luck to all of you and lets hope this thread is full of joy in a couple of weeks xx

Hi ladies can I join? 7dpo planning on testing on the 12th to the 15th. My cycles have been between 23-26 days long due two a couple chemicals I've had over the last 6 months months. But still staying hopeful. Seem to be able to get pregnant but cant stay pregnant:-(

Good luck ladies...

I'm 21 dpo and no af. Haven't tested yet because i'm a looney! (scared outa my mind)

Going to have to give in at some point I suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->