First cycle TTC after MMC. Testing mid August. Anyone else?

hope you get your bfp dani! I though testing at 17dpo was late which is when I tested with my first since my cycles were messed up and didn't think I was pregnant!

I used to test from 9dpo but since the mc I can't bare to think about it. Wasn't technically 'trying' this cycle. My hubby is hoping to bring a frer home tonight. x

Since my mmc I still think I'd want to know (because of my ectopic, I'd want to make sure everything was in the right place) but I wouldn't tell my hubby till I'd seen everything at 12weeks. And the others, they can just ask if they suspect. Misscarriage definitely makes you feel less excited and just constantly hopeful, worried. I already know if I test positive it's gonna be hard to keep quiet. But it's for the best. Lots of sleepless nights :hugs:

Welcome to all the new ladies! This threads getting big :D good luck to you all!!

Have you tested yet dani? I couldn't wait that long no matter how hard I tried :haha: in fact I tested yesterday and a line showed up HOURS later so I tested this morning with FMU and obviously convinced myself there was a line but I had evaps and indents on the same tests the first cycle ttc last time and it obviously turned out to be nothing.
Getting a combination of ewcm and watery cm at the moment with no sign of af and negative OPKs :shrug:

Aww how frustrating, i hope you get a bfp soon :hugs:

I got a very very BFP last night :) i'm over the moon but very very scared. I hope you ladies will be joining me soon xx

congrats! fingers crossed for you that all is well!

Congratulations dani! Hope everything is well :) x

These are my tests from the last 3 days. The top 2 are obviously dry and the bottom one (this mornings) is still a bit wet. What do you guys think?

Attachments

• 20150812_080922.jpg
    20150812_080922.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20150812_082351.jpg
    IMG_20150812_082351.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 3
Something's catching my eye on the top one, but not sure. How many dpo are you? x

No idea how many dpo as I haven't had af yet. But it's been 5 weeks since I miscarried and 4 weeks since the spotting stopped. I'm trying not to get my hopes up and convincing myself it could be a tiny bit of hcg left over.

Oh god... OK so there is definitely a line on this freakin' test. After the time limit but used these tests before and never had an evap. DEFINITELY there IRL but sooo faint I can't tell colour. Not indent as it's not a "whole" line. What colour is it?! And is it just left over hcg? :shrug: I thought my tests went negative the other week but now I'm wondering if I just didn't look hard enough!!

Attachments

• 20150812_123919-1.jpg
    20150812_123919-1.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 7
Better (?) pic. Possibly!

Attachments

• IMG_20150812_134953-1.jpg
    IMG_20150812_134953-1.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 6
Well just got another positive on a frer with a 4hr hold but can't get a good picture. I've rung the go surgery to try and get a blood test booked.

Trying not to get my hopes up to be honest. My body held on to the pregnancy for 7wks and only let go after 2 lots of MM so it wouldn't surprise me if it's still holding onto some hcg. Have a blood test booked first thing tomorrow morning so hopefully will know soon. Not till Monday at least though :( but I have 3 more tests and some cheapies so will use those until I know for sure. See if they can give me a hint!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->