First cycle TTC after MMC. Testing mid August. Anyone else?

Well when I went to do another test this morning I checked CP and CM like usual and there was brown/dark red CM but like the consistency of EWCM, very thick and gloopy (sorry for tmi).
Had blood taken this morning and results should be back tomorrow so thankfully it won't be a long wait.

I thought I would be relieved and even a little pleased when AF arrived. But honestly, I feel like shit. It's just bringing it all back and well and truly making the truth set in. This HAS happened. This IS real. I won't ever have my baby back. I just want to curl up in a ball and cry.

Moving back over to TTC After A Loss, on a threas for late August/early September testers if anyone wants to come and join :) xx

Yes please have you got the link? Sorry sweet I know that crappy feeling. And you feel like your reliving it all over again. It sucks the worst xx

Here's the link onetube https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-after-loss/2330005-late-august-early-september-testers.html see you over there :) am feeling a bit better now and a bit more positive. Am going to start my prenatals and iron tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->