First cycle TTC, CD8 and hugely hopeful!

honeymomma :hugs: did you explain to him how you're feeling? I'm sure he realises that it's got more to do with getting AF, and that the toothpaste was just a way for it to come out? I would be more than happy to mail you a bbt if you want one? Us gals have to stick together!

Karenlyn- the combo of your cervix and ewcm sounds good to me :thumbup: Dh definitely knows why I stay horizontal, though he seems to think I'm worrying unnecessarily about all of this, which of course I may be, but from the posts I've read on bnb most oh's seem to think ttc will be really easy.

My OH is the same way he thinks that we DTD so much that there is no way i couldnt be PG, tried to explain it but i still dotn tihnk he understands :wacko: lol.....6 dpo here and i was fine all day until this evening its 9:10pm here and i feel very sick to my stomach, it was like a slap in the face it came on soo suddenly.....

Honeymomma- Hopfully your emotions is due to a BFP and not AF...GL:hugs:

My dh seems to think -and sorry in advance if this is tmi- that if I get wet when we dtd, then that counts as cm, I've tried to explain to him that cm and lubrication are different, thus my perceived need for preseed, but he seems to think it's too much fuss :dohh:

Do you think it's af coming?

you ladies are so sweet!:hugs: i feel a little less crazy, lol.

thanks so much, moodle - am touched you would even suggest mailing me a bbt! i've asked a friend to get me one when she comes to visit next month. mmafro, i wish it was because of an impending bfp too! seriously though, i'm not sure if OHs really get it. i was telling DH sorry, i was just feeling crampy and dejected, and he said well next month we have to get it. i was like, if it were that easy to get pregnant, everyone would get BFPs on their first try! then i huffed and turned to BnB where i could find people that really understood, lol

btw, mmafro - i hope that wave of sickness means a BFP for you. i can't wait till someone gets a :bfp: on this thread! :happydance:

mmafro, how's the wedding planning going? how exciting, congratulations! i love weddings.

moodle, where are you in your cycle now? are you ovulating yet? funny, DH has been telling friends, "yea we're trying but i don't think she's ovulated yet." i was like, "stop talking to people about my eggs!" lol

It would be amazing, we all deserve it!!....Does anyone here have a very physical job?? i have been off for 2 weeks from work, i am a nurse and i work at a nursing home where i am on my feet 8 hours straight and do a lot of heavy work, im very worried to go back and that it may do damage???

I'm currently 5dpo https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/35e56c

I've been taking care of my friends kids today (6, 4 and 2), what a test of my broodiness! I've decided that when I have a little bubba I am going to make this https://thelongthread.com/?p=5082 How adorable?

That is very adorable, i wish i had that kind of talent lol

It would be amazing, we all deserve it!!....Does anyone here have a very physical job?? i have been off for 2 weeks from work, i am a nurse and i work at a nursing home where i am on my feet 8 hours straight and do a lot of heavy work, im very worried to go back and that it may do damage???

Personally, that's not something that I would worry about. My work varies a lot but can be physically demanding at times, but working in a nursing home is definitely exhausting! I've worked with lots of couples during their conception period through to birth and afterwards, and I have to say that I've never worried about the physicality of people's jobs in the conception period, but that's just me, maybe I should have?

LOL if you could pull that off then yes u have talent haha

I'll be happy to provide photographic evidence of my poor sewing skills, it'll give you a laugh if nothing else!

i work in events, which is extremely stressful for me and also requires me to be on my feet a LOT (running around with crazy adrenalin rushes and panic attacks on a regular basis). i actually took time off work to really try to get PG and gave my projects to someone else. part of my stress last night was knowing that i had to get back to work at some point, and knowing how emotionally stressful it was going to be again. but we have to work so i think we really just have to manage it in our heads and be kind to our bodies (like squeezing in breaks whenever possible, eating well, and working smarter rather than harder). was so upset last night that was even contemplating switching careers. :shrug:

I'm currently 5dpo https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/35e56c

I've been taking care of my friends kids today (6, 4 and 2), what a test of my broodiness! I've decided that when I have a little bubba I am going to make this https://thelongthread.com/?p=5082 How adorable?

i've seen that before! so cute. have you seen this? https://bbandcb.wordpress.com/2009/10/30/happy-halloween-2/ and

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->