First cycle TTC, CD8 and hugely hopeful!

funny, DH has been telling friends, "yea we're trying but i don't think she's ovulated yet." i was like, "stop talking to people about my eggs!" lol

This made me laugh out loud at my desk! At least he gets it, even if he shares TMI... Most men seem to think just looking at you will get you pregnant! :dohh:

i've seen that before! so cute. have you seen this? https://bbandcb.wordpress.com/2009/10/30/happy-halloween-2/ and

OMG... That is seriously funny. I think I'd have to break that one out all the time-- I couldn't save it just for Halloween. Like, at random times: visiting Grandma, walking through the park. Or at a sushi restaurant...

Too bad I can't sew!

i've seen that before! so cute. have you seen this? https://bbandcb.wordpress.com/2009/10/30/happy-halloween-2/ and

OMG... That is seriously funny. I think I'd have to break that one out all the time-- I couldn't save it just for Halloween. Like, at random times: visiting Grandma, walking through the park. Or at a sushi restaurant...

Too bad I can't sew!

lol imagine the sushi chefs faces when you walk in with your little sushi baby...

So my O date has been adjusted by FF https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/35e56c and I'm now 3dpo. If it's correct then it means we dtd three days before O and on the day, so probably better odds, fingers crossed. It's my mum's 65th bday July 1st, a BFP would be a great present for her!

So my O date has been adjusted by FF https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/35e56c and I'm now 3dpo. If it's correct then it means we dtd three days before O and on the day, so probably better odds, fingers crossed. It's my mum's 65th bday July 1st, a BFP would be a great present for her!

keeping everything crossed! odds are good for you!

i'm bewildered by my af cramps - how can AF be coming when i feel so nauseous? how can i be imagining such pregnancy-related discomfort?!

not a PMS symptom, but i have a cold and i keep on sniffling, so i wonder if maybe that's what's been making me queasy? i don't feel tired or pregnant (which i imagine feels like the sum of all symptoms on bnb), just slightly uncomfortable and off. it must be the cold.

one thing, around 5 dpo, i noticed a tiny speck of brown blood on my undies (sorry tmi). it was tiny, but it was definitely there. had hoped that was IB, and that i had actually O'd earlier, but then i got these cramps. all i can do is wait and see :baby: just 4 more days til af is due! ooohhh.... :headspin:

Hey Honeymomma, I've read that mild cramps can be a pregnancy symptom... do they feel exactly like AF cramps? Don't count yourself out this month! I think "feeling pregnant" is different for everybody!

moodle- Great to know you O'd later than you thought... I know you were worried you were too late for your egg. Now it sounds like you may have been right on time. FX'd!

Honeymomma, I agree with Karenlyn, some women get no symptoms and others get loads.

You may not be out yet Honeymomma.....7 dpo, was very sick feeling last night, and today my bbs have became slightly tender......testing friday soo excited!!!

And the funny thing is, her name is kendra but i call her moodle and mood for short lol

today is DH's birthday... had the most vivid dream that i got a bfp and was waiting for him to wake up so i could tell him. then i woke up! was sooooo annoyed lol. tested and BFN. oh well, i guess it's a good thing i bought him a back-up present :baby:

it's 6 am and i am up making coffee :coffee: bought his favorite donuts yesterday, put a candle in one - gonna bring him breakfast in bed. how's everyone?

Those kind of dreams are always so vivid aren't they? It must have been really hard to see a BFN :hugs:

Dh has been away working and gets back late tonight, I'm meant to have been doing lots of school work as my hand in date is looming, but all I've managed to do is catch up on emails and start putting a blog together. I haven't even opened a book, oh dear.

Now that my O date has been readjusted, I'm finding the 2ww harder as there is more of a chance that we timed it right, whereas before I was quite non-plussed about it all because I was convinced we'd missed my egg.

Hope the donuts are going down well!

I poas......im only 9 dpo so i didnt think i'd see anything, but im pretty sure i did, i saw a second pink line on a IC within 3 mins, i couldnt believe y eyes so i got my OH to look and he could see the pink too, but i dont know what to think it was really thick but not dark...I wish i could take a pic to see if anyone else could see it...I dont know if its faulty or what but i am gonna try again tomorrow morning!! :) im so excited but i dont want to get my hopes up yet....

I poas......im only 9 dpo so i didnt think i'd see anything, but im pretty sure i did, i saw a second pink line on a IC within 3 mins, i couldnt believe y eyes so i got my OH to look and he could see the pink too, but i dont know what to think it was really thick but not dark...I wish i could take a pic to see if anyone else could see it...I dont know if its faulty or what but i am gonna try again tomorrow morning!! :) im so excited but i dont want to get my hopes up yet....

OMG! OMG! OMG! If you don't want to get your hopes up then can I get mine up for you??? :happydance:

Is there no way for you to take a pic and post it?

NO my camera is being repaird, at the worse possible time....im goin to my bridal shower tonight with ladies from work and i have to try and keep my mouth shut hahaha gonna be immpossible!!!...if there is something there tomorrow i will take it to work and get a pic some how it will happen!!!!!! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->