First cycle using OPKs, posting pics daily

minuet

LTTC#1, 1 early loss
Reaction score
This is my first cycle using Fertilaid and OPKs, so I am going to take OPKs and post them daily until AF or a BFP show up.

I have really irregular cycles, started one naturally in February, and Fertilaid caused a second cycle to start exactly 28 days later.
Taking OPKs daily will help me figure out if and when I ovulate and hopefully figure out a pattern to this madness.

First picture was CD9 in the evening. Second picture is CD10 FMU.

Attachments

• 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 57
  • 023.jpg
    023.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 42
One thing you'll want to be careful with - you are not suppose to use FMU with OPKs. You should take them in the afternoon or the evening.

Are those the wondfo? I have those same ones hun!

I used FMU my first month using them because my instructions said to and I didn't know any better. I got a +OPK with no prob. But, I agree with Crystal, it's *better* to test in the afternoon because you are more likely to catch your surge at that time. If morning is the only time you can test, it's ok to do so. :)

Yes I think I'll try in the afternoon or early evening, I was just too impatient to wait today haha. Why is POAS so fun? :p

Crystal, yes they are wondfo.

CD10 Afternoon test from semi-diluted.

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 32
CD11 in the afternoon

Attachments

• IMG_0321.jpg
    IMG_0321.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 40
CD11 in the afternoon

Hi

:blush: Sorry Quick question, cos i've never used this brand before and this cycle is also my first time using OPKs. In your picture, which is the control line and the test line?

My OPK brand is called Predictor, im not sure if any of you ladies use this too? :flower:

CD11 in the afternoon

Hi

:blush: Sorry Quick question, cos i've never used this brand before and this cycle is also my first time using OPKs. In your picture, which is the control line and the test line?

My OPK brand is called Predictor, im not sure if any of you ladies use this too? :flower:

control line is the one closest to the blue LH side.

CD12 FMU. Yes I know we're not supposed to use it, but afternoon is rather diluted and faint lol. :haha:
I will do another test this afternoon though, have no fear.

I'm using the ovulite also and have noticed more going on in it than before, so it should be exciting to see if 'ferns' show up on that in the next couple days or not.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 32
Do you have any idea what day you think you might O? I have a 28 day cycle & the last 2 months I have got +OPK on CD14. I can't wait to see these tests progress! :)

well, I had 28 day cycle last month so I am hoping this will be the same and, like you, it'll show up around cd14. But I really have no idea, it's hard to say yet if fertilaid is going to keep me that consistent or not. Hence all the OPKs :)

CD12 5pm

Attachments

• cd125pmb.jpg
    cd125pmb.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 23
Cd13 fmu

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 25
CD13 Afternoon

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 18
The Ovulite still has a lot going on in it, but doesn't have sharp crystal ferns yet. To me it looks like its forming the ferns, but they are all soft and round almost like balloon shapes. So excited to see if it turns into real ferns!
If I'm having a 28 day cycle then I should ovulate in the next day or two, although the OPKs don't appear to be getting any darker.

Attachments

• 002FMU.jpg
    002FMU.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 16
CD14 5pm

Attachments

• 5pmb (2).jpg
    5pmb (2).jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 26

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts