• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

First cycle using OPKs, posting pics daily

I love these type of threads! cant wait to see it positive!! :thumbup:

Hope this isn't TMI but I'm having fun learning how to chart all this stuff. :) Yesterday I checked CM and it was creamy, and today it was watery. Fertility Friend has today as one of my most fertile days - what fun!

CD15 FMU

Does seem to be getting darker, but still no clear positive. Waiting to see what the Ovulite tells me ( those take forever to dry). Oh I also took my temperature for the first time today, it was 96.9 so I'm really curious if it will shoot really high the next few days or not.

Attachments

• FMU15b.jpg
    FMU15b.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 30
I've always had like 3 cycles a year. One showed up in February and I started taking Fertilaid right away, and then AF showed up 28 days later in March. It's the first cycle I've ever had that was 28 days long, let alone one after the other.
So I have no clue if this is the new normal - using Fertilaid - or not. If I don't get a positive OPK this afternoon/evening then I guess I'm going to have to adjust that ticker.

I don't O until like CD16-21 depending on the cycle. So don't give up!

I don't O until like CD16-21 depending on the cycle. So don't give up!

Thanks. I really want to be able to track how long my luteal phase is so I'll keep at it. :)
How long is your luteal phase?

This one looks pretty close, think I'm going to have to check later tonight also.

Attachments

• afternoon15c.jpg
    afternoon15c.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 32
  • afternoon15d.jpg
    afternoon15d.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 26
CD15 10pm

I'm really surprised how dark it is considering it was semi-diluted. It must mean that it's pretty close to turning positive. :happydance:

Attachments

• 031.jpg
    031.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 30
Well I don't know what to think. Yesterday I had a really dark OPK in the afternoon, and later that night it was fainter. Here is this morning's and it is also not as dark as yesterday afternoon.
So does this mean that yesterday was the darkest it is going to go? Maybe my body geared up to ovulate and then didn't?
I took my temp yesterday and today, they are both the same temp. If I ovulated yesterday it should have shot up today right? Unless it happened between my test last night and this morning.
This is so confusing.:shrug:

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 21
My tests fluctuate. I think I'm going to and then it gets lighter. So don't give up!

CD16afternoon

This test seems lighter than yesterdays, so I'm not sure what is going on.

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 20
Maybe you had a short surge ? :)

I don't know, could it be that short? None of my tests were positive, so it would have had to be positive after 10 pm last night and over before 8 am this morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->