First cycle using OPKs, posting pics daily

Can be possible :) or you could be trying to O again??

I do get a clear positive, and I confirm with clear blue digital OPKs.

CD17 FMU

Really faint this morning. *sigh*

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 9
I definitely saw at least partial ferning through the lens of my Ovulite today! Wish I could get the camera to focus and take a good picture. So that gives a bit of hope that it might show full ferning tomorrow. Maybe tomorrow is the day.

What's Ovulite?

Its a saliva microscope. It shows the estrogen in your saliva as ferns. You can search baby and bump for ovulite and it'll pull up threads of pictures. Pretty neat little device but this is my first cycle using it.

If it makes you feel any better, I still have a negative OPK and digital OPK... and I had a HUGE temp dip this morning... I don't understand what is going on. I'm going to test again in a few hours... unless I missed it during the day today - which means it was a really small surge. I saw a HUGE positive on CD18 last cycle, today is CD17.

If it makes you feel any better, I still have a negative OPK and digital OPK... and I had a HUGE temp dip this morning... I don't understand what is going on. I'm going to test again in a few hours... unless I missed it during the day today - which means it was a really small surge. I saw a HUGE positive on CD18 last cycle, today is CD17.

That's really weird! Is it normal for temperature to stay low for two days in a row? Maybe it'll stay low tomorrow and you'll get a positive then. Do you have a thread here where you post results, or a chart you share?

I've only been charting for 3 days and today it dipped just slightly so I'm very interested if it will be even lower tomorrow, especially with the partial ferning today.

My chart is at the bottom of my signature. And I have a thread on here ...https://www.babyandbump.com/ovulation-tests/919583-happen.html

Just tested again.... Negative! Just checked and last month I showed a positive on cycle day 19! So maybe I am just about ready to get going?

My chart is at the bottom of my signature. And I have a thread on here ...https://www.babyandbump.com/ovulation-tests/919583-happen.html

Just tested again.... Negative! Just checked and last month I showed a positive on cycle day 19! So maybe I am just about ready to get going?

You're on the same cycle day as me. :) And wow that IS a huge temp drop on your chart. I hope you get a positive in the next day or two.:flower:

CD18 FMU

Light, but a little darker than yesterday. My temperature also went up several degrees today, but since I haven't been tracking it long that might not mean much of anything.

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 16
You still haven't seen any eggwhite CM?

Nope. All I've seen so far is creamy. This is my first cycle looking for it, but I read up on how to distinguish between them and so far I haven't seen anything resembling EW.

CD18 Afternoon

Attachments

• 002afternoon.jpg
    002afternoon.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 20

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member