First cycle using OPKs, posting pics daily

minuet, low temp's dont mean low prog just relax and stop worrying and stop symptom spotting because it aint doing you any good. Just put your mind to somethink else, i know it's easy said then done but i did it so it cant be that hard. x

minuet, low temp's dont mean low prog just relax and stop worrying and stop symptom spotting because it aint doing you any good. Just put your mind to somethink else, i know it's easy said then done but i did it so it cant be that hard. x

Thanks. I'm not symptom spotting as much as wondering if everything is working like its supposed to lol. My cycles are naturally so messed up and this is the first time I've charted so I'm trying to learn a lot from it.

Your welcome hun, Just stay calm though other wise you will worry your self so much you'll end up so down. How's the 2ww going. x

Your welcome hun, Just stay calm though other wise you will worry your self so much you'll end up so down. How's the 2ww going. x

Thanks :flower: It's going pretty good. I'm doing my best not to symptom spot as we weren't really trying and getting pregnant would be a surprise! But the part of me that wants a baby asap, is hopeful. Wish we didn't have to put off having a :baby: :nope:

My temps have been just above the coverline since FF said I O'd, and yesterday when they dipped below the coverline a point, FF removed the crosshairs.
However today my temp SHOT up to 97.4, and we're back at crosshairs.:happydance:

Hi minuet, I'v been quiet on bnb, but i'v still been stalking your thread when i'l pop on here during breaky :)

WOHOOO! I hope thats implant yesterday!! :D :D when are you testing?

Hi minuet, I'v been quiet on bnb, but i'v still been stalking your thread when i'l pop on here during breaky :)

WOHOOO! I hope thats implant yesterday!! :D :D when are you testing?

Aww well thanks for the stalking.:flower:

Since I don't expect a BFP, I'm going to wait the full 14 days to test. I'm really curious how long my luteal phase is, this is the first time I've ever charted and can actually find out it's length!
Today, Saturday, is 11 DPO so I guess I will test Tuesday, or maybe Wednesday since it'll be hard to test FMU on Tuesday.

oooow hun looks like implantion to me and that temp rise is looking lovly got my fx'd for ya x x x

The temps looked good, but now they are doing this yo-yo thing, not sure what is up with that. A second dip below the cover line, I'm thinking AF is going to show up quickly here.

will you be testing tomorrow then hun, FX'd AF dont arrive x x x 2 dips below the line mean nothink as they could go back up and stay up its only if they stay below the line now. x

I've been busy so haven't been back to post here much but here's an update:

I had several days of the same temperature below the coverline so FF removed the Crosshairs, meaning that again it seems that I haven't ovulated yet.
Today my temp went up a few degrees, and cervical fluid appeared to be watery as near as I can tell, so I guess that's a good sign!
Also, I'm back to being really irritable and emotional which happened way back at the beginning of this cycle and didn't seem to lead to anything ( other than disruption of emotions!).
We shall see, I'm not getting my hopes up as they keep getting knocked down.

hun you should have left the crosshairs as if FF thought that you hadent ovlulated yet or if you seem to ovulate in the next (so on) week or so, then FF would have changed your crosshairs them self's. when was AF due, and why not Test just incase. As your not ment to check your cervix if your pregnant as it can give you an infection. x x x

hun you should have left the crosshairs as if FF thought that you hadent ovlulated yet or if you seem to ovulate in the next (so on) week or so, then FF would have changed your crosshairs them self's. when was AF due, and why not Test just incase. As your not ment to check your cervix if your pregnant as it can give you an infection. x x x

Yah I didn't remove the crosshairs, FF changed it themselves. I don't know when AF would be due, as I am extremely irregular, I was basing the date off the supposed ovulation date which has now changed.
Looking at my chart, and seeing that FF removed the crosshairs, I don't think I've ovulated yet anyway. I'm not going to bother testing for pregnancy until I get clear evidence I ovulated, as I've wasted too many tests on that in the past. Lol.

Minuet are you still taking fertilaid?

yes every day. I'm disappointed that it hasn't made my body work any better. It's been almost 4 months now and it has only started one period. I'm almost ready to quit on it.

Hun, Some thing's dont work great. It's different for every women. It might take 1,2,3 or even 4 different thing's to find something that work's and is good for you. x x x

Last Tuesday my husband found out he had testicular cancer and they operated that same day. This Wednesday we find out if he has to have chemo, in which case we have to look into banking sperm and such - joy. :S

Needless to say this past week has been nuts and I haven't been able to temp except the past couple days, but I don't expect that I missed anything. Once my Fertilaid runs out I'm going to look into some other non-drug options for now and see if something works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->