First cycle using OPKs, posting pics daily

Hi lily, thanks for posting.

Well I've decided to take a break from using OPKs as so far its been a big waste of money. I'm just going to temp so I can pinpoint when I finally ovulate.
This morning I dipped .5 degrees, the lowest it's been this cycle. The last two times I dipped, it climbed afterward, though apparently not high enough to signal ovulation.
So again I'm left wondering if maybe this time when it climbs it'll go as high as it needs to!
Shall have to wait to see what tomorrow brings. This stuff sure involves a lot of waiting o_O

Temperature went up .3 degrees today, still creamy, that's about it. Not using OPKs for now.

Hello hun, just been though the whole thread sorry to see the opk's didnt go to well for ya. Im starting opk's next cycle if i dont get my BFP this cycle. Iv been TTC #2 for 23 month's now with no luck. x

One thing i can say is my friend didnt ov one month, well her chart didnt show ov but turned out she was pregnant. If your late on AF why not do a HPT. Fx'd you get your BFP very soon. x x x

Well I guess this might be O day, or tomorrow. Temperature dipped a few degrees today, and I have unmistakeable EWCM!!
Super excited to see that EWCM as I haven't seen anything but Creamy and was worried I wasn't producing the necessary mucus.
I'll try and use an OPK and see if I get a positive or not.
Super crazy storms in my state today and I am keeping a real close eye on them as we might be under a tornado at some point.

Hello hun, just been though the whole thread sorry to see the opk's didnt go to well for ya. Im starting opk's next cycle if i dont get my BFP this cycle. Iv been TTC #2 for 23 month's now with no luck. x

One thing i can say is my friend didnt ov one month, well her chart didnt show ov but turned out she was pregnant. If your late on AF why not do a HPT. Fx'd you get your BFP very soon. x x x

Aww so sorry to hear you've waited 23 months and still no BFP. I hope this is your cycle!
That's really interesting that your friend's chart didn't show OV. How exciting for her!

Well I guess this might be O day, or tomorrow. Temperature dipped a few degrees today, and I have unmistakeable EWCM!!
Super excited to see that EWCM as I haven't seen anything but Creamy and was worried I wasn't producing the necessary mucus.
I'll try and use an OPK and see if I get a positive or not.
Super crazy storms in my state today and I am keeping a real close eye on them as we might be under a tornado at some point.

Thats great that you have EWCM :happydance: . Lets see what happens next.

Minuet - Thank's hun. My friend went so far into her cycle with no ov showing that she stopped temping for 3 day's then she temped after 3 day's and had a temp rise so she put in some temp's and got a crosshair's but got a BFP a week or so later so we think she might have ov'ed alot earlier then her chart said. But if she could have kept temping, how know's she still might not have got crosshair's. Fx'd this is your mouth hun. Sorry to her about the storm hope all is well. x x x

CD35 FMU

Temp went up .1 today, so I could have O'd yesterday, or hopefully the OPKS will get darker than this one. I'd really like to see a positive OPK after all the negative ones.

Attachments

• 033.jpg
    033.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 11
Minuet - Thank's hun. My friend went so far into her cycle with no ov showing that she stopped temping for 3 day's then she temped after 3 day's and had a temp rise so she put in some temp's and got a crosshair's but got a BFP a week or so later so we think she might have ov'ed alot earlier then her chart said. But if she could have kept temping, how know's she still might not have got crosshair's. Fx'd this is your mouth hun. Sorry to her about the storm hope all is well. x x x

That's neat, glad she got her BFP!

And we were blessed, the tornadoes skipped right over us but it was pretty close there for a while.

Well, no positive OPKs today and I tested twice. Ovulite doesn't have ferning either. CM is back to Creamy, temp went up .1 degree.
FF says I'm most fertile due, I suppose, to the EWCM yesterday. I just want my temp to shoot up already and get crosshairs! :D

Hello hun, sorry to hear OPK's are givinh you hassel, Hope you get a positive OPK soon. Fx'd temp rise's. x x x

:happydance::happydance: Finally Finally! Today FF gave me crosshairs for Tuesday the 17th, and I'm 3 DPO!
This is cycle day 40, so I am super ready for AF to show up and move on to the next cycle.
At the same time it's exciting too because I o'd on CD37, which is way way way sooner than I usually do. ( As in I usually have 3 periods in an entire year.)
Hoping this means my cycles will be a whole lot shorter and more predictable. :happydance:

My left ovary is hurting me tonight. Now I wonder if it is due to ovulation happening now - Mittelschmerz , or if its the result of O'ing a few days ago and is a Corpus luteum cyst.
I wish I had insurance and could just go to the doctor whenever I had questions!

Feeling so tired, lethargic, worn-out and low in spirits the past three days. My temperatures have been just above the cover line, so does that mean progesterone is low? Can having low progesterone and estrogen make me feel worn out?

Progesterone is the hormone that makes you tired so I doubt it's that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->