first cycle using opks with pcos, my progression gallery :)

Cd 13. Haha I did do :D I think we are covered this cycle!! Surge is defo over now. I know I've ovulated because the pain I was in yesterday was horrendous! Ovaries are still a bit tender today but they always are the day after

Screenshot_2016-02-02-10-19-16.jpg

Cd7. Tta this month but still using opks so we can miss our fertile window. I'm uploading these photos as I'm using new ics and I only used them last cycle on the day they turned positive.

Screenshot_2016-02-21-15-32-29.jpg

I use these ones think they are fab! Always get positive when I expect them

Dinky
Which ic you use?
I am cd 21 and didnt get positive opk yet using clinic guard...

QUOTE=dinky;36950904]Cd7. Tta this month but still using opks so we can miss our fertile window. I'm uploading these photos as I'm using new ics and I only used them last cycle on the day they turned positive.

View attachment 930384[/QUOTE]

Cd9

Screenshot_2016-02-23-19-52-39.jpg

They are one step ovulation tests, found them useful last cycle and more sensitive than the other ones I was using as had positives sooner!

Cd13. Got ovulation pains since yesterday but nothings happening with the opks :grr:

Screenshot_2016-02-27-09-44-55.jpg

Cd13 again. Getting nervous now as I only have one opk left and the ones I've ordered won't arrive till next Tuesday at the earliest. Last 3 cycles I've had positives before now so either I'm going to o later or not at all. I'm worried I'll miss my surge, so I'll have to tell dp we can't bd again till the next batch of opks arrive! I'll save the one I've got left for tomorrow

Screenshot_2016-02-27-14-53-48.jpg

Cd14. Annoyingly this is my last test. I think it would have been positive by tonight! Hopefully my new batch will come tomorrow

Screenshot_2016-02-28-15-13-54.jpg

Cd16. My opks finally arrived this morning so I did a test. Very nearly positive! Maybe it could of been pos yesterday when I didn't have no opks? I'll see what tonight's test is like hopefully it's bfp and I will o soon

Screenshot_2016-03-01-12-05-29.jpg

Cd16 again. Negative again :(

Screenshot_2016-03-01-17-11-31.jpg

Following!

Interested in your thread as I have pcos as well. Strange as my cycles are now regular (very similar to yours in length, range from 28-33 days usually), but I was only diagnosed with pcos about 9 months ago following a year of irregular cycles and a blood test. However, my cycles are now regular again and an ultrasound revealed my ovaries are healthy and normal - so totally confused! I have no other pcos symptoms either.

How long have you been diagnosed with pcos?

I conceived my daughter easily and naturally second month, now been trying 18 months and getting very impatient!!

Something is going on with me though. Currently CD18 and had the faintest of lines on my OPK (I am using the same ones as you). Until today , there have been bright white and no hint of a line.

Is there anything you do or take to help you ovulate? I am not convinced I am ovulating at the moment :( I am going to try soy either next cycle or the one after.

Good luck this month :flower:

Hi pompeyvix! Sorry to hear you have pcos too, I was diagnosed 7 years ago through a laproscopy I had to discover why I couldn't fall pregnant. I've also got endometriosis. I conceived dd1 with clomid but dd2 was conceived naturally after 10 months of trying and my mc was conceived using the pull out method lol we wasn't even trying! I'm not taking anything to help at the moment and don't think I will yet but good luck to you though! 18 months is a long time bless you I tried 7 years for dd1 it was only till I had the laproscopy done that I was able to conceive.

Cd17 for me today and I don't think I'm going to ovulate this cycle :(

Screenshot_2016-03-02-10-30-56.jpg

Last one for today, near enough blank now :( not sure what's going on, I think my body's tried to gear up and not manage it, but u wouldn't of thought my lh hormone would just dissappear if it was going to try again. So confused! They only normally go blank after I've ovulated! I don't have sore boobs or any other signs to suggest I've ovulated today. Maybe this will be a anov cycle just hope it don't drag on too long

Screenshot_2016-03-02-22-14-15.jpg

Cd18. Darker than yesterday

Screenshot_2016-03-03-13-49-13.jpg

Cd18 again. Don't think I'll bother doing any more opks unless I get o pains. Think I'll just write this cycle off as anov and hope af starts soon

Screenshot_2016-03-03-17-37-49.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->