first cycle using opks with pcos, my progression gallery :)

Sorry it looks like you are having an anov cycle this month :( I can truly empathise. I went through months and months last year with tests looking very similar to yours. I became very down and despondent about it and stopped using them in the end.

This is my first month using them again in about 6 months. And tonight I had my first ever positive!! I am CD20 today. So now just interested in the length of my luteal phase.

Fingers crossed for you for next month.

Cd19. Very nearly! Just hope it don't go back to being light again tomorrow

Screenshot_2016-03-04-20-44-01.jpg

Cd20. Can't tell if it's positive yet or still very nearly? My boobs are a bit tender today so I do believe I will o soon!

Screenshot_2016-03-05-10-57-17.jpg

Cd20 again. Hmm not sure :/

Screenshot_2016-03-05-18-03-39.jpg

I'd say not quite :( But definitely moving in the right direction and sore boobs is a good sign!

Not sure if I've had a surge or not as those opks I did last night and today were pretty dark, if it was a surge then it's over now as they are back to light. Suppose I'll just have to see if I get a temp rise over the next few days

Screenshot_2016-03-05-21-20-28.jpg

Cd21. Finally a no questions asked bfp opk!!

Screenshot_2016-03-06-10-30-35.jpg

Cd11. Is this positive? I did this one this morning but I've done 2 more since and they have gotten lighter and lighter. I didn't do a test yesterday so it's possible they could have been positive yesterday

Screenshot_2016-03-31-09-29-28.jpg

I'm not sure if anyone looks at this thread no more but if you do can you tell me if you think cd11s opk was positive or not please? I didn't do a opk cd10 so don't know if it would of been positive or negative it's just driving me mad not knowing if I've ovulated or not lol and my temps have been all over the place with having a fever!

I would say it's most likely positive. The left hand side of the test line is as dark as the control line I'd say :)

Thanks pompeyvix! I think maybe it was a false positive? I don't believe I have ovulated my temps haven't risen and my boobs haven't got sore like they normally do so I believe my body will gear up again. If I put that opk on cd11 in ff as positive then it says I have ovulated but if I put negative it says I haven't! So just going to carry on testing and see what happens

Cd15

Screenshot_2016-04-04-10-47-36.jpg

Hi dinky, for me, I wouldn't have classed cd 11 as positive. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back