first cycle using opks with pcos, my progression gallery :)

dinky

happy mum to 2 girls :)
Reaction score
So today I'm on cd6 and af has finished. I'm going to start using opks but I have pcos so I'm curious to see what the lines do! I'm not expecting to ovulate until cd20-25 but my cycles have been longer since my d&c in august. Before that I used to ovulate anywhere between cd14 and 25 so not sure when it will happen this cycle. It will be nice to look back on these pics next cycle and see what to expect if I don't conceive.

Anyway here is today's test!

Screenshot_2015-11-13-15-05-14.jpg

Dinky, what kind of tests are those? Ive started using a new brand this month and not sure what to expect. (looks kinda like yours)

Hey holliems, mine are called 'one step' what are yours?

Here's cd11 pm

Screenshot_2015-11-18-17-59-11.jpg

Mine are Cinical Gaurd something like that. I took a hcg one yesterday to see if it would give an evap and I think it did. But I ordered two other brands for back up.

Cd12 - where has the line gone?? How can it go from a darker line to almost nothing? Grrrr maybe it's the pcos. I'm getting ewcm and my cervix is hso, was expecting a line darker than this today :( I'll yest again later and see what happens

Screenshot_2015-11-19-13-02-38.jpg

Hello again line, took this test about an hour after the last one I posted. Still a bfn but at least there's a line again now! Maybe testing in the afternoon is a lot better for me, tomorrow I'll test from 2pm

Screenshot_2015-11-19-13-45-03.jpg

My tears do that all the time- some days the line is dark, other days light, and some days no line at all. Hopefully it'll go positive soon

Thanks loraloo they are definaltly annoying! Mine seem to be darker after 1pm and if I hold it in for less time. The first one I posted from today was after about a 3 hour urine hold but the 2nd darker one was less than a hour urine hold, I think it's too diluted if you hold it too long. So annoying!!

I wouldn't worry too much about holding- when it's positive it'll be positive holding or not ☺️ X

I would always recommend testing between 1pm-3pm anyway. Sometimes I get a clear fade in fade out pattern but this cycle was rubbish and kept going dark then light x

Thanks rosearcana, I'm going to stick to testing around 2pm, they don't seem to show much any earlier than that. I've just done one now and it's still light so I don't think I'm going to o anytime soon.

Cd13

Screenshot_2015-11-20-13-51-14.jpg

Yesterday mine looked like yours and today's are positive- it really can happen just like that x

Thanks rosearcana, I'm going to stick to testing around 2pm, they don't seem to show much any earlier than that. I've just done one now and it's still light so I don't think I'm going to o anytime soon.

Cd13

View attachment 912701

You're getting there! Hope this is your month:)

Thanks ladies and congrats on the pos opk loraloo! Hope mine do start getting darker soon don't know if to do another one today or not?

Cd13 5pm, still bfn! Still early though

Screenshot_2015-11-20-17-09-18.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->