first cycle using opks with pcos, my progression gallery :)

Cd14. Started testing this morning and they all all been bfm looking like the one I've uploaded does this mean my surge is over? I didn't get a temp rise this morning so should I expect one tomorrow with tests being bfn today?

Screenshot_2015-12-12-17-35-42.jpg

Cd15. Think I ovulated yesterday, had a temp rise this morning so I don't think I will do anymore opks this cycle if ff gives me crosshairs in a couple of days. If my temp drops back down tomorrow then I'll start again. So glad my opks came when they did or I would of missed that surge!

Here we go again cycle 3 of using opks. The 2nd cycle was annovulatory I never got a positive before af started really early for me on cd21. Last cycle I ovulated on cd14 which was early for me, let's hope I o early again this cycle although I highly doubt it would happen twice in a row.

Anyway, cd10 now, did a opk 2 days ago and there was no line so although this one is no where near positive, it does have a line so hopefully I'm getting closer. I've had tons of ewcm and also I've started getting minor o pains today.

Screenshot_2016-01-03-16-00-14.jpg

Cd11. I have done a opk earlier than I normally do so I may do another one later depending how I feel. I've just got a feeling that this cycle will be anov as I seem to be having the same signs I did last time which is ibs attacks and skin break outs.

Screenshot_2016-01-04-13-54-27.jpg

Did another opk earlier but it was a faulty test so I'll wait till tomorrow to do another one. My right ovary feels like it's starting to swell up so hopefully I will get a pos opk soon!!

These are all from today. The bottom one from this morning and the top one is the most recent. My pos last cycle looked like the one I had this morning, however I don't normally test in a morning (that one was done about 11.30) I normally do my first test around 2pm. If I hadn't of done the one this morning I'd say they wernt positive yet. Did I have my surge this morning? Or was that just a fluke? Do I record it is a pos or not? I'll see what my opks are like later but the top 2 are lighter than the one this morning

Screenshot_2016-01-06-15-32-16.jpg

Cd14. Got my pos opk last night :) they are back to negative this morning. I'm sure I'm going to ovulate today I'm getting sharp o pains and my cervix is very high soft and open! The top test is this mornings, bottom test yesterday morning, the 2nd from the top is the pos one I got last night and the others are what I did through the day yesterday. That pos is about as dark as they get for me

Screenshot_2016-01-07-10-20-45.jpg

According to ff I ovulated on cd13 which is the day I got the positive opk! Is that even posible? I'm sure I felt ovulation happen yesterday but could of imagined it coz I was expecting it to happen that day

Back again!! Cd8 now, took a opk because I just needed to poas! Wasn't expecting anything, there is barely a line there yet lol

Screenshot_2016-01-28-15-15-34.jpg

Cd10 :/ no line but I've got ovulation pains!!

Screenshot_2016-01-30-16-00-43.jpg

Cd11. The line has started to appear :)

Screenshot_2016-01-31-14-44-50.jpg

Did another opk with a different type, got a positive!!!

Screenshot_2016-01-31-19-27-57.jpg

Cd12 again. Green one still bfp and pink one is bfn, I think the green are more sensitive than the pink so looks like my surge is on its way down again now

Screenshot_2016-02-01-20-15-18.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->