first cycle using opks with pcos, my progression gallery :)

Plenty of time yet hun I'm on cd 17 today x

I don't normally o until cd20-25 but sometimes can o earlier, when I got my bfp in July I got it on cd27 so I must of o'd around cd14. Don't know why I'm being so impatient lol only going to test once a day now till the lines get really dark

I hate testing it's so crushing seeing the negatives! Waited Til cd 11 to start testing this cycle so didn't see as many lol!

Cd14, should I do another one later?

Screenshot_2015-11-21-14-08-11.jpg

I think I'm going to :) my boobs are starting to get a little bit tender so hoping my body's gearing up now!

I'm on cd14 now so if I do o soon it will be early for me but I'm not complaining lol

Yeah I would rather O early. Are your cycles normal?

They are normally 30-35 days, sometimes can be earlier but not sure what they will do after the d&c I had. Are yours?

They were before my ectopic. They were 28 days on the dot. Now my last cycle which was my second one was 32

My last cycle was 34 days and the one before that was 38 days! When I got pregnant in July I got my bfp on cd27 so I would of ovulate early that cycle

Oh alright. I hope I O soon too. I don't want a long cycle. I would rather wait the 2 weeks even though it seems forever then wait to O.

Oh no! That's frustrating. I'm sorry. Just keep testing. You never know !

DTrisha mine looked like that last night. I BDed with DH this morning and tested and got a positive. I'm wondering if sperm effects the test? But I got a pre O dip too. So I'm assuming it's right?
https://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv30/holliemshr/A3C8EDBC-F9E1-4531-928A-4CE02688EA94_zpshuo3snur.jpg

Holliems- did you see all mine on my thread?

Yea. Mine were going from light to darker then back to almost not there, like yours. Lastnight, the one I got, I could hardly see. I was worried I would O late or not at all. When do you normally get a positive OPK?

I've never used them. So I'm not sure! I'm hoping in the next few days. I'm trying to test as much as I can so I don't miss anything.

I've never used them. So I'm not sure! I'm hoping in the next few days. I'm trying to test as much as I can so I don't miss anything.

Thats what I did too! I was testing A LOT. I already went through a whole baggie of them! I really hope I O tonight or tomorrow. I hate worrying about BDing. I want to be in the TWW already! What DPO do you plan on testing? I tell myself Im going to wait, but I never do. I think I start testing at 9 DPO. :laugh2: I probably will this time, also. I stocked up on tests this month. I bought 3 different brands. Clinical Guard, FRER, and Answer. Then I found a Wandfo laying around. :laugh2: Answer is suppose to be like FRER but its flat...and cheaper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->