• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

first cycle using opks with pcos, my progression gallery :)

I'm not sure. I'm hoping to wait a long time till I atleast have sore boobs or bloating. Probably atleast 10 DPO

Hollies I don't think sperm affect opks that's defo a positive so your defo covered just keep on bding for the next few days to make sure :) love how you took the pic with your shopping list your handwriting is so neat lol. My tests are winding me up I'll be doing another one soon

Screenshot_2015-11-22-16-43-04.jpg

Hollies I don't think sperm affect opks that's defo a positive so your defo covered just keep on bding for the next few days to make sure :) love how you took the pic with your shopping list your handwriting is so neat lol. My tests are winding me up I'll be doing another one soon

View attachment 913149

I couldnt find another piece of paper but my shopping list! :laugh2: DHs mom is coming into town today so we have to stock up the house with food. Another reason why I want to hurry up and O and get BDing out of the way. I dont know how much time we will have when shes here. And AKWARD!! :laugh2:

Haha I can imagine bding while the Mil is there would be awkward!! Did another opk at 5pm and it was as dark as it was yesterday :) so fingers crossed I'll get a pos over next couple of days!!

Oh I'm sure you will ! Maybe we'll O together ?! That would be nice. Are you BDing regularly ?

You know whats most awkward about it, is that she knows were trying and shes so weird shell give her advice on getting him to BD more. :laugh2: I know shes only speaking to me woman to woman but Im thinking...Lady, youre giving me man advice about your SON...eww!

Fxed you girls get your positives in the next couple of days. I feel like mine snuck up on me!

I wouldn't mind mine sneaking up lol. But yeah it stinks if it sneaks up and you're not able to BD or someone isn't around. I would BD anyway. Lol.

Yes dtrisha we ate bding regularly I don't have a choice lol if I don't the dp has a serious sulk he's obsessed! Once I have o'd though I'll turn him down and watch him sulk for a bit of peace lol! Yes it would be brill if we o'd on the same day, we could symptom spot together and test :) Ohh wow holliems I think I would die of embarrassment if my dps mum said anything like that to me lol, his grandad sometimes comments on it but he is weird anyway lol!

I wish mine was crazy for it lol. He seems to do ok without it. But I've been making it happen. He's never turned me down so it's all working out. Yeah I'm sure I'll symptom spot like always lol. I'm being very confident about this cycle :)

I wish my DH would bug me for sex too. He has the lowest sex drive on the planet it seems! Ugh! :laugh2: I chalk it up to his lack of experience with women...Im #3. Yea..crazy!

HAHA. Yesh I don't get how some are all about it and some are good for awhile. Sometimes it's like 3 weeks if I don't start it lol. But oh well. Right now I just want a baby and so does he. But I don't think he gets how much we have to try lol. Oh men they'll never understand. #3 ? That's not bad.

My dh literally has NO real experience with women. Which is crazy to me because hes so good looking. Sometimes, he giggles when I do certain things. ....Trying to break THAT bs :laugh2: But yea, we could go awhile if I dont bring it up, too. I hate it. He doesnt turn me down but I dont like to be the one asking for it all the time. As far as having a kid, he says hes happy either way. Im the one who really wants it. I think hes just trying to make me happy. :laugh2:

Yeah my DH wanted to sit another year originally but then I suckered him in to trying earlier. But now that we had a loss he's more on board but still it really trying like I am. Which is fine for now but yeah I get kind of tired of being the one trying for it all the time lol.

Oh it gets very annoying, before I started ttc I couldn't wait for af to start so I could have a break! I don't even have to do anything most of the time I can just lie there and not move and he will still do it, that's how obsessed he is he doesn't even mind lol. Sometimes he will happily go 3 or 4 times a day as well he's got a problem!!

Before DH and I were married he wanted it 3 or 4 times a day and he let loose more. I tell him he bait and switched on me :laugh2: He's like a whole different person. I don't want to say too much to him about it because I don't want to make BD awkward but geezz. If my libido goes crazy when I'm pregnant I feel bad for him if he doesn't want sex because sh*ts gonna get real at that point :laugh2:

I think they just get comfortable. The first few years we had sex a lot more often cause he wanted to. But I think everyone always needs spicing up after awhile. We've been together for 8 years so it makes sense that things died down.

So..I took another opk a couple of hours ago. It was dark but not as dark as this morning. I don't know what's going on? Now I don't know if this mornings was even positive.

Maybe your surge is going down then. Maybe it is positive it's just done ? I'm not to sure about the OPK cause it's my first cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->