first cycle using opks with pcos, my progression gallery :)

Do you know if you drink to much water if it affects your OPK?

It does yeah your supposed to limit your fluid intake for 3 hours prior to testing

Ok. I wanted to drink more water to see if I can get ewcm this cycle. But I don't want to do that if my tests won't be as strong and miss my surge.

Maybe that's why I got a positive with Fmu and negative this afternoon?

I don't get ewcm anymore. Last month I noticed some after using a softcup but I wasn't sure if it was Preseed. I haven't used either this time because DH feels pressured and I didn't want him to know I was ovulating. TTC is tricky!

Here's the one I took a couple of hours ago...
https://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv30/holliemshr/0BE400B0-1A2E-478C-82BF-280776818ED9_zpsax8raygf.jpg

Here it is dry
https://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv30/holliemshr/77A71A6B-AF0D-456D-B99D-3755E3BAB7B7_zpszgqwxxqw.jpg

Yeah that's a tad bit lighter. Didn't you post your other one and it was blaring positive ?

Yea the one from this morning was darker. I'll test again tonight and tomorrow and see what temps and FF do. Plan to BD every other day no matter what.

Cd16. Getting lighter again :(

Screenshot_2015-11-23-16-04-44.jpg

I hate when they start getting dark then go light again. Frustrating

Dinky- ugh really? Well you're not alone. My 12:00 test is also really light. I was hoping for darker as well :( why do our bodies do this to us. Get us all excited then fake us out.

I know it's soooo annoying! I hate waiting to o, love the tww! Come on eggys getting bored now :coffee:

Yeah me too. And. I hate making my DH BD every other day when I know he doesn't feel like it.

Looks like darkest yet. Reckon it'll be positive tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->