first day of m/c = cycle day 1? pls help!

princessxxxxx

Reaction score
Had a miscarraige yday at 6 weeks want to start again asap! Am I on cycle day 2 now as the bleeding started yesterday or does it not start from there? Please advise!x

sorry for your loss hun tbh im not sure BUT when i had my miscarriages i classes the first day of the bleed as cd1 and my periods come on time but everyones different? your nxt af could come back on time or could be later than usual x

When I miscarried I asked if the bleeding from the miscarriage was classed as a period and was told no, BUT most woman still ovulate the same as if they had a period. So if you want to start trying just track your ovulation by sticks/cm/temptare or a clear blue fertility monitor. Lots of baby dust to you hon and sorry for your loss.

ive heard that the day u pass the baby and sac and everything its considerd day 1 of recovery not cycle day 1. but u can from what ive been told ovulate right after u m/c. i m/c on 2/1/11 and im pretty sure im ov today. and i knw women who have got pg a couple weeks after there m/c. good luck! im just like u i wanna start trying asap!!:))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->