First ever second line

millianaire

Reaction score
Hi girl need help i just peed on a stick (cheap ebay) and there is a faint second line on it, does this mean im ovulating? close to? when do i test again??? im getting excited when should i be dtd??

help help i want to get it right

the line is real faint.....

thanks

hope all ok xxx

Hi - with my OPK, the test line needs to be equal to or darker than the test line to equal a positive.

If your getting a faint line, id start BD'ing every other day and when its nearly as dark up to everyday until at least 2 days after yourve ovulated, which can be anything from 6-36 hours after a positive OPK.

Im not an expert so im sure the ladies will correct me if any of the above is incorrect.

:dust:

A faint line means nothing. Lh is always in your system. When you get an lh surge that faint line will be either as dark or darker than the control line. Good luck. Hope you catch that egg.

Oh and test every day the same time of the day but not with first urine of the day. Once the line starts getting darker i'd recommend testing twice a day. Leaving about 4 to 6 hours between the tests.

A faint line means nothing. Lh is always in your system. When you get an lh surge that faint line will be either as dark or darker than the control line. Good luck. Hope you catch that egg.

thanks for that totally excited now not so much,

never mind maybe next tym ey?

Keep testing hun. That line will get darker and once it's positive you're likely to ovulate the day after. I really hope this is your month. Do your chart your temps too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->