First fertility appointment

Yes it happens very quickly to be honest!

Once you are on the ride and dates have been set you tend to become less emotional about General things - I used to break down all of a sudden thinking this was not supposed to be in my life plan. But you deal with the cards that life has thrown at you.

hey there...

I had my ET today. One egg, they were very happy with the egg (blastocyst stage) it was beginning to break from the shell too which they were very happy with - they are mailing us a photo of the egg on monday too keep. They are very hopeful that this shouls work, so i have been vegging in the garden all day (and got slighty burnt from the hot weather)

They said that 9 eggs fertilised, but only 6 made it to the blastocyst stage and 2 of those were worthy of freezing.
As i was wheeled out of the room the embriologyst (?) said that she would be freezing 3 - and as there is a 30% chance of one of them not making the thawing process we would be left with 2 - which is a good total!!

I am so relieved that i have 3 frozen as a backup in case this one doesn't work!!!

Now just got to wait two weeks to test now!!!!

Hey Sammy...... how you doing??

Just to let you know I did a hpt on day 7&9 post transfer - came back positive. Got two more tests to take to quadruple the fact it's positive then I'll start to believe it albeit being very cautious about it for the time being!!!

So cause your at nurture too and a younger age bracket fingers crossed for you too!!!

That's amazing. I'm so happy for u.
We have gone to care and start in August.
We have to book out pre treatment scans this week and oh has to have MERC.
Didnt realise u could test that early. Wow amazing xxxxx

Congratulations!! Have been following your stories in the background :0) xxx

Did a clearblue test as well today as hubby still isn't convinced it's worked and it came back "pregnant 2-3" which is pretty much bang on.
They said test on or around 7th June. So just couldn't wait so tested Friday and a very faint line. Sunday line clear and defined. Then today positive!!!! So don't see the point of testing anymore - but have three more tests to use so might just use them to see the line Getting g darker!!!

So excited for you Sammy, where ever you go you have great odds given your age, it's pretty much 50% success rate!

After nearly two years of saying "no not yet, still trying" it is very surreal to know (at the moment) that it has worked. Just hope that it sticks and is meant to be!!!!!

That's brill news. So they advise u to test from day 14?
U tested so early. Ur so lucky :)
It gives me hope to know it worked for u.
Just the wait is killing me.
I pray for ur sticky bean just like I have prayed it would work for u :)
U deserve it :) cxx

They just said test on or around the 7th June.

I succumbed and tested as I read others got positives from day 8pt, so thought I'd give it a go and there was a v faint line, so much I did the test early Friday, left it on the side as thought it was a negative and went back to sleep.looked again and saw the faint line!!! Showed hi by who claimed not to see it and said I was Imagining it.So tested Sunday and the line clear and thick came up within the 3 minute window they say to leave before looking!
Now the clear blue one physically saying I'm pregnant!!!

Cause I had a day 5 blast put back in I was 13 days past "ovulation" when I tested, usually enough time to test, cause this past month I have been all fake cycle wise the last time I had af I think was late April (believe round my birthday 23rd) so I hope the clinic sort out my due date (think it'll be February if God's willing) cause they. calculate it on first day of last period!!!

Still can't quite believe it at the moment and just praying it sticks!!!!

Got everything crossed for you and your husband that you have a sticky one :0) wishing you all the best xxx

Mizza - didn't you get pregnant naturally befgore you had to get assistance?? If so how is it going?

I did. i'm 22 weeks now, and so far it's all been ok. bit sick in the beginning and was quite dizzy so had to eat 2 hourly! now i'm eating 5 smaller meals a day and it's keeping me from feeling too dizzy :0) xx

I can't stop researching. Which in turn is making me realise just how many ppl don't have success ever no matter how many times they try.
Did u research?
I'm literally driving myself insane!
Xx

I'm on a thread in assisted conception, and another girl is at the same clinic as me Nd she has just found out it worked too.......
For someone your age the odds are so high. Ok it might not work this time but there is almost a 50/50 chance it'll work, so it will work next time!
I know it's easy to say don't research but you'll drive yourself insane!!!

Hi. Is it going ok?
Iv had some good news. I know have my aug appointment in June :)
I had a thought that the reason I had to wait for so long was because of the nhs so I have stopped sateliting and gone straight to care and my appt is now the day after my scan. So excited. Hope u keep in touch xxx

Oh that's brilliant news. Now ur on the path it'll all be complete mind mess to begin with but they explain each stage what to take when so it's dead easy. Injecting is a peice of piss after the first one.

Hi mizza and pcsoph.
Icsi worked!!!! Bfp last couple of days. Hope both ur pregnancies are going well.
Such a emotional rollercoaster.
Take care xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"