Volume 4.6 in the next column is 1.5mls
initial count million/ml 8.5 average is 15 million/ml
Progressive motility has been given as 28% then i think the average is 32%,
rapid is 22% and average is 20%,
total mobile count 10.948 average is 12m
viability is just marked " - " on both counts
normal fernons 6% average 4%
antisperm antibodies blank our side and <50% -
To be honest the doctors haven't really explained what the results mean in great detail. His doctor explained it a lot better than mine when we went together, my dr just wanted us out of the office as soon as possible), then hubby then explained it to me. His doctor said the results are not that bad.... so he felt a lot happier after that, think he came out very deflated from my dr appt... So to be honest waiting for the clinic to explain in better detail what each result means. So we know exactly what we are looking at and what is average and what possibly can be done to improve things - if any. The comment at the bottom said Oligozoospermia - which is low sperm count
I still have EWCM today, so might try another night of trying to get him to dtd, then we might have a bit more of a success this month

Apparently reading a newspaper today says that today is the most fertile day to conceieve - more babies are conceived on this date than anyother throughout the year!!! You never know if i am able to get hubby to dtd then could be more positive!!

I can't post the pic of oh analysis. My doctor went thro them quite well. Urs ha some detail on that we didnt.
Can't believe I'm wishing Xmas away lol.
Hope u get to bd this evening xx

well that's what is annoying, cause each region do their results in different ways and call them different things..... So unless someone has exactly the same printout it's hard to know what they all mean......

I'm hoping to bd too tonight - got a big bit of exam earlier.... and he isn't at work tomorrow either..... So fingers crossed!!!!

thanks!!!!!

Quite happy that time is ticking by quite quickly this month now!!!!

I'm a bit more confident we hit the mark this month, but would've liked to have one more dtd - but it's all done now.... So just got to wait and see now!!!

I got my letter in the post this morning :0) 2 weeks today for us! am really excited about the appointment though to get the ball rolling :0) xx

should be a good 2013 for all of us fingers crossed! One way or another we' 'll find out what is happening!

really hope so!! :0) hubby and I have said that we reckon we'll be having a 2014 baby but hopefully pregnant by this time next year. xx

Exactly what I hope too...... it will be our time to announce the news to friends and family too!!!

Down day :( still waiting to ovulate. :( I'm losing the will :(
Looks like il be on for our first appt hoping there will be no internal :(
Hope the tww is going ok xx

sucks doesn't it. I ovulated late this month so AF not due now until 31st December :0( xxx

well , I'm not sure we did enough this month to get a bfp.
But resigned myself to the appt, so don't feel too bad. Only got to wait til the 26th to see af again.....
The days are slowly to king away. So that's good. Booked the day off work, so not rushing around on the day!

Sammy1987- I had irregular periods and was trying for nearly two years! We got referred to the fertility clinic and on my first appointment he just talked about history etc... He couldn't do internal as af came that day! But he sent me home with clomid 50mg and we got pregnant the next month! So don't be scared I was but that got the job done lol good luck to you :)

Thanku so much gives me hope. How irregular we're they may I ask? I'm losing the will say 23 today and temps still low xx

looks like AF is about to start for me..... having early signs of spotting!

oh well roll on the 7th!!!!!!

Ur not out until she's here tho :) not long now tho :) will def be on that night to let u know :) xx

yeah..... but it's wierd as usually i get really sore boobs the week leading up to AF. But the past couple of months nothihng whatsoever, and then no spotting - then a sudden gush of AF.
Now i just got a little pink stainage when i wiped - nothing really to write home about. If i'm right she'll come full blast on boxing day.
Least if she does come on time, that'll means at least i can have some fun on NYE/NYD to bring in the new year - unless hubby doesn't get off work late, which is an almost certainty

No signs of AF for me (due NYE) but got a nasty cough and cold but surviving on minimal paracetamol (just incase!!) got out appointment in the morning so will pop back and update you all about what they did/asked/happened! Getting a bit nervous now but visiting family still so they are distracting us! Hope you all had a good christmas? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->