first infertility gynacolegy appt!

sgaliwags

Reaction score
OMG after a nearly 3 year wait for a 2nd bfp we have finally had our appointment through! i have to go to this one alone as my fiance has to wrk but the clinic said they only wanted to c me first! im just wandering what will happen in this appointment!?

can anyone give me advice as im really worried about the appointment

hi hun, have you had blood tests etc done? they usually try and work out why it is that you are not concieving and then they can work out a plan for you to move forward. maybe medication.

best thing to do is write down any questions you want to ask so you dont forget and make the most of the appointment, its taken you a long time to get where you are and its awful feeling like you are no further on :nope:

Wish you loads of luck hun :thumbup: xx

Hi hun I'm kind of in your position too! I'm waiting for my first gynae appointment to come through after being referred to them by my GP. GP has requested bloods first on me, so I have to wait a week to do my 7 dpo one. I have been ntnp for 2 yrs and ttc for 3 months. My dh has done two SAs which are on the low side. Have you got male factor?

I'm going to take that good advice and write a list of questions beforehand. I'm hoping you get some answers and you don't have to wait for too long for some procedures or medications hun it's been a long wait for both of us already x

ive only just seen these, well i had loads of swabs done n thats about it, partners gta go get a sa and then ill get an x ray on my tubes n thats it basically very usless they were!!!x

Im in the same boat girls....my appt with the fertility dr is on the 23rd of Sept...
Me endo and DH low count. We have a 5 yr old DS who is as desperate to expand this little family as we are.
Hope it goes well for you xxx

Look forward to hearing about those BFP's xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"