First insem!

Dollface

Thank you Jesus!
Reaction score
I'm soo nervous!! We did our first home insem last night, and I'm feeling anxious... Cervix was open, supposed to ov yesterday... Here's hoping, right?:shrug:

Wow - you guys have been together 20 years - Wooooow!

Best of luck, :dust: :D

Ok, here's the deal... According to my ticker, I ov'd 3 days ago. My Answer opk I peed on this morning said I hit my surge today. I know the strips are more reliable than the ticker, even if I did have all the right information when I made it. I insemmed on Thursday, around midnight, and again last night, closer to one am this morning. Did I miss my chance? TMI ALERT: When my gf did the "procedure", I had her take a pic of my cervix, so I could see. The first time, it was open, with a bauble of clear ewcm at the opening. We skipped the next night, and last night did it again. My cervix was still open. Is this normal? Please help, I think I'm going nuts!

Okay now I have to ask, how did you take a picture?

And does anyone know about timing? We got a +opk on Friday at 4pm would we be able to insem at home on Sunday morning or is that too late?

Okay now I have to ask, how did you take a picture?

And does anyone know about timing? We got a +opk on Friday at 4pm would we be able to insem at home on Sunday morning or is that too late?

We used a speculuum, and once my cervix was located, my gf took a pic! It was really easy, and it let me see what was going on!:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->