first iui and strange symptoms on progesterone

givemeabump17

Reaction score
hi guys,

I am 8dpiui today and on progesterone supplements. I have been experiencing extreme thirst and dryness for the last 3 days. my fingers and peeling, my nose and lips are also peeling. I also have this thirst which seems unquenchable and gets worse after I take salty food. is this a result of the progesterone? or maybe this is an effect from antibiotics about 2 weeks ago?

I have been on prog a few times and didn't have those symptoms from progesterone alone. However I did have crazy thirst in early pregnancy, it was my first symptom so keeping my fingers crossed for you.
That being said progesterone has sooo many side affects that really mimic pregnancy symptoms and if you are sensitive to hormones it might just be the hormone swing with the extra stuff you are taking.

hi Myshel, thank you for your reply. really hope that this is the month for me. congrats on ur bfp!!! wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months

I have also been on progesterone several times. Never had those symptoms from progesterone.

Thank you for your reply ladies. I was holding out a lot of hope that this extreme thirst which i experienced as well as a bitter taste in my mouth as a possible pregnancy symptom. However, I found a thread which shows thirst as a possible cause of progesterone and that really sank my heart.

12 dp iui and still experiencing extreme thirst. getting up to drink water twice a night because Im parched and of course using the loo. Bitterness and sourness taste still in mouth. Have a feeling that the iui didn't work and feeling crushed.

You are 12dpiui take a test!! Good luck Hun. Still sounds like great symptoms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->