First IUI cycle

OstrichEffect

Reaction score
Hi guys,
So this morning at 11:30 I had my first IUI! 🤗🤗
Nervous and wondering how hard this TTW is going to be! 🙈🙈
A x

Good luck! I am currently 8 days past my first IUI. The waiting is so hard, but I’m trying to stay busy!

Hey! Thanks for the reply!
How have you found the whole process? I mean, I’m same day iui and I’m insanely bloated and crampy! I don’t know how I’m going to do TTW! X

How was you seminalysis and did you have follicle scans?
I don't ovulate normally so last cycle was my first IUI and I had SO MANY symptoms.
it was intense. I am currently 7dpiui.

Hi Pinkee,
I had follicular scan on day 9- good lining at 9.44 and two big follicules- 17-19 each.
Trigger shot on Friday and IUI Saturday! Myself and my wife have used doner sperm- all was ok I believe! How are you finding the wait? I’m only 1duiui and I’m already looking at every twinge or pain or cramp! X

Ostrich, I was also very crampy the day of and a few days after. Symptoms then went away for several days but at 9 DPO today some cramping is back. The TWW is brutal but does slowly pass. I can officially test on the 5th.

Thanks Brandi! Today it feels like I’ve pulled my stomach muscles if that makes any sense at all lol. I can on the 14th so just waiting and waiting. I will keep my fingers crossed for you!!! 🙏🏻🙏🏻😇 x

So today no real symptoms- thirsty, a few twinges and feeling full but that’s all! 🧐🧐 x

Super crampy and totally obsessing about testing.

Trying to keep strong.

Hey Pinkee,
Feeling ok- bloated and sponges feeling tummy- major cramps last night at 6dpiui but other than that nothing! How are you? X

I really don't have symptoms yet. Just light cramping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->