first IVF consultation...

Kiki09

Mummy to a miracle
Reaction score
Just got our first IVF consultation appointment through for the 10 Dec.. I am so nervous and scared as I have connvinced myself all these months that IVF will work for us, and I know that I could be in for a big disapointment! I need to stop letting myself get my hopes up.. I am sure they will talk us through everything and at least we are not on the road...

Hey kiki

Is your appt NHS or private? I promise that the appt will go well.

At our NHS appt they went through everything and then we had to come back 3 months later having had HSG and another SA - then they put us on the waiting list.

At our private appt we had a fantastic lengthy consultation and were told we could start straight away (CD21 DR as no pill). Either way, they were both informative.

Stick with your PMA and the whole believing the IVF will work - these forums are fab for information sharing but sometimes you can feel freaked out when you see that its taken people a few goes to get there. Just remember, the odds are normally that a person will get pregnant by 3 goes and that you will too. I was so excited about cycle no.1 and was full of PMA - i wouldn't change it for the world. I felt so excited and happy as i was finally doing something to get preggers. You will too... bring on that :bfp: xx

I feel the same way as Rach. I went into my first ivf believing it was going to work and I wouldn't change a thing about it.

Goodluck hun :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->