First IVF cycle, not sure if this is "normal"

Sbyrd86

Reaction score
I had ER on 5/28/17 and a 2 day fresh transfer on 5/30/17, transferring 1- 6 cell embryo. I've had mild cramping each day and on 7dp2dt I had severe AF (Aunt Flo - menstruation/period) type cramps. I felt like AF (Aunt Flo - menstruation/period) would start at any second. I started spotting bright red blood later on that evening and the cramps let up a little and the spotting stopped. 8dp2dt in the evening I had a bad headache and my temp that has been around 98 spiked to 99.6 and I spotted bright red blood again which only lasted a short time. I still felt like AF (Aunt Flo - menstruation/period) was coming or felt how I would during AF. I just felt bad and feverish with a headache. Today 9dp2dt I am feeling the same and noticed spotting again and I have mild occasional cramps like AF. The spotting hasn't been heavy and never filled more than a panty liner daily, mostly just when I wipe. My beta isn't until 6/12 but I'm getting worried. I mentioned it in a support group and someone told me it sounded similar to when they had a chemical pregnancy. I am concerned that this might be considered AF. I am on progesterone suppositories 3x a day, they are a dark orangish red color and I've had discharge since but I can tell it's been different the last few days. Anyone have similar experiences or advice?

Hi sb, I've had 2 ivf cycles and about to have my 1st FET cycle.. I've experienced the cramping etc but never had the spotting during the 2ww..
There is a group ivf April may June group that a lot of girls are in chatting about symptoms, 2ww just everything. If you want to post in there xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->