First ivf march 2014! Please join me!

Oh my goodness j he was a big baby!! Wow! And congrats! He's beautiful!
Kay I can't imagine starting again. To be honest I'm so content right now I'm afraid to even entertain trying again. I would love more babies but I'm not sure if I'll go back to FET or not. In the meantime I'll just keep paying storage for them.
My 2 are officially toddlers. Running climbing and into everything. It is so much fun and they've brought so much joy to my life!
I have 2 toddlers and a teenager, interesting moods in our house haha
Good to hear you are both doing well!

How is everyone? I just received a shocking surprise natural bfp

What??!! Wow!! Congratulations Lanet!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

We are doing well--Jack is 6 months old and amazes me daily! We have 4 little embryos on ice, so we will try for #2 after Jack turns one.

So excited for you!!

Thanks! I have my hands full already and it was the last thing we expected but here we go again! Lol

Hi Ladies!

Lanet, that is so exciting! Congrats to you!.

We took a long break- my lining never came up to where it needed to be etc. So we made the decision to not have children and move on. We also got a surprise natural bfp in July! I'm 15 weeks Friday :)

J- glad to hear you are doing well xx

Oh m goodness redbrick!!! Nature is so crazy!!! So happy for you!!

I still can't believe it! I bet you can't either!

How did you know to test? I wasn't tracking, I thought I hurt my lower back at the beach, then I did some rough math and knew right away.

Redbrick I wasn't tracking either and I'm also irregular but I had a weird day of spotting and thought it was my period, but then it stopped. It made me think implantation but I tested a week later and it was negative. Then af just never came but I kept getting crampy. I really tested again just to put it out of my mind. By the time I tested it was very very dark and the digi said 3+ weeks. I'm having a very hard time bc I get severe morning sickness and it's debilitating and I have children to take care of. I just want to crawl under the covers and cry:( I'm guessing I'm about 7 weeks. So I won't be feeling better anytime soon

Wow congratulations lanet and red. Its amazing how things all of a sudden just happen. excited for you guys and wishing you a smooth pregnancy. I hope your morning sickness improves soon lanet. Twin toddlers and morning sickness is awful.

Hey girls!!!, I can't remember if I ever update this thread!!.

I've just looked back and I think my last post was me saying I was still in shock about my surprise natural BFP I believe I was around 30 weeks pregnant then. My little boy shocked me again by arriving 9 weeks early by emergency csection he spent 25 days in the hospital but he is the light of my life and so so unbelievably beautiful. Wyatt is now 18 months old and running me ragged LOL.

We are currently TTC naturally again but I think we are going to try a few rounds of IUI in the new year before going back in for IVF.

I'll have to find you a picture of my little boy <3 I know I'm bias but my goodness he's a cutie lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->