First ivf march 2014! Please join me!

So glad it's feeling real and you got to hear the heartbeat! Great news!

Seoul what a miracle for you YAY!!

J i am so excited for everything to be going so perfectly ! If your little one is anything like mine you will be thankful you didn't have 2. He takes all of me and I'm lucky to have extra hands around the house!

So looking forward to hearing genders soon!!

Today's scan went well! And we found out the sex...drumroll please.........

It's a boy!!! :blue:

We are so excited and happy. It didn't matter to me one bit, but now we know! We are having a son and could not be more thrilled. :) I did have a hunch. I've been checking out all things boy over the last few weeks, and we've already got a good list of boy names. Wow!

J that's amazing!! And i thought i found out early! Do you know what your other embryos are? What a lucky little man you'll be bringing into the world!:cloud9:

Hi ladies!

Seoul, how are things going with you? Had any more scans? I guess with a natural conception you get monitored less in the beginning. I'm so used to going in once a week--it's going to be quite the adjustment when I move to OB.

Peachy, no we didn't want to know the sex of the other four embryos. Still a mystery! I like not knowing right away. And now that I do know I really have to restrain myself from buying every cute boy thing I see!

Hi J squared I know I am kind of missing the frequent scans although it hasn't been that spread out. My next one is next Wednesday for the nuchal measurements. However we did get our test results for the Panoramic blood test and found out we are low risk for all the trisonomies thank goodness we always worry about those chances since between the both of us we have 5 downs in our family. We also found out we are having another girl ❤️ Our poor little man will be surrounded by girls. We secretly hoped it would be a boy just cause the room arrangement would be easier but were excited.

How have you been feeling?

Congrats on a baby girl, Seoul! Your little boy is going to be surrounded :) How sweet! And great news on the blood test--it's always a relief to learn things are going well with baby's health. I'm sure the NT scan will confirm all is just fine!

Seoul congrats on your baby girl! J says about buying every cute boy item but it's so limited! I look at all the little girl clothes and am jealous!

J how have you been feeling? Have you been turned over ti the OB yet?

Peachy, this morning sickness is no joke. I've only thrown up a few times but I feel on the verge most of the day. Also started feeling kinda crampy/achy over the last week which I read was normal. Then yesterday i breathed a sigh of relief after getting to see baby twice--in the morning at last RE appt and in the afternoon at my first OB appointment. He's a little wiggle worm and measuring a few days ahead. Seeing him moving all around gave us such a thrill. He actually looks like a baby now. :)

That's awesome Jsquared glad everything is well. I got to see our little one today and she is also looking like a baby now. And I here you on the morning sickness I am the same way and now add in the nasty headaches that are typical for me. Will you still get a weekly scan for a bit?

J the morning sickness can be so awful. I remember just wanting to throw up to get it over with and feel better but even when i did the nauseous feeling stayed. The good news is you're very close to leaving that chapter far behind. The second trimester really is a breeze compared to the other 2. And you're at the ob now so you just get to be a regular pregnant woman like everybody else!

Hi girls :flower:

How's everyone doing? Seoul, how are you feeling these days? Any kicks yet? I'm hoping I start feeling more energetic soon. The morning sickness is better but not gone. Baby boy is doing well and wiggling away on ultrasounds (I still can't feel him yet!).

Hope all the mamas and their babes are doing well!

Hi J squared glad you are doing well. I am doing ok also tired and still some sickness but better. I have felt a few flutters here and there but not much else. I have an ultrasound on Thursday hoping it comes soon so I can see her. Can't wait till she starts moving so that I can relax a bit. Guess we should start feeling them soon.

Hope everyone else is doing well too.

Hi Lanet!! You must have ESP feelers. I've been missing you guys.

In the pursuit of #2, I was actually at the dr today discussing the next steps for a fresh cycle. We've had 3 failed FETs and I'm a bit sad about having to do it all again but #1 keeps me happy and encouraged that if it worked before it can work again.

How are you and the twins??

Again your timing couldn't be better! Giant hugs!

My boy is here! He arrived via c-section March 16th, 10 lbs 12 oz and 23 in long!! John Henry, we're calling him Jack. He'll be 8 weeks tomorrow!
Attaching a pic--I don't know why it's sideways :wacko: How are the twins??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 11
Congratulations to you both!!!! He is so completely adorable!!! I hope you enjoy every second because time truly flies!

Thanks Kay! We are loving mommyhood. :) Wishing you all the best going forward!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->