First month off bc!

Offbcafter7yr

Reaction score
8 days away from af i think. What are my chances of getting a bfp my first month?! I feel like im probably getting my hopes up. I read all these horrible stories about people who come off bc & dont ovulate for months. Not sure i ovulated but i did have some weird cramping only 5 days after my period ended (12 days after last active pill. The cramping lasted 3 days! Ive never had anything like that before when im not on af. My app says im 7dpo. Tested already but got a bfn. *sigh* i have no symptoms.. starting to get discouraged. Anyone going through the same thing and want to chat? Save me from wasting all my tests too early ? Haha

Hello. I stopped bcp 4/25. I had some cramping about 3 weeks later. I did not use opks or bbt. I had a 36 day cycle. I was disappointed, but happy to finally get AF. I'm using opk this month and still waiting for LH surge.

I really hope you get a bfp. I just wanted to share my experience. Fingers crossed and :dust: for you :)

Hello. I stopped bcp 4/25. I had some cramping about 3 weeks later. I did not use opks or bbt. I had a 36 day cycle. I was disappointed, but happy to finally get AF. I'm using opk this month and still waiting for LH surge.

I really hope you get a bfp. I just wanted to share my experience. Fingers crossed and :dust: for you :)

Thanks. Ugh yeah i know it's probably unlikely. Hopefully it works for you! Baby dust!!!

Hi! 7dpo is super early. :) I took bcp from 15-24, and I got off it after my serious relationships ended. So like 5 times, and each time I was on it for about 2 years. My first cycle off was always 30-32 days then my second cycle off and thereafter regulated back go 27-28. Just wanted to give you hope that not everyone takes months to O or regulate after bcp. I have also gotten pregnant the month or second cycle after getting off bcp. Can't remember. FXed!

Hi! 7dpo is super early. :) I took bcp from 15-24, and I got off it after my serious relationships ended. So like 5 times, and each time I was on it for about 2 years. My first cycle off was always 30-32 days then my second cycle off and thereafter regulated back go 27-28. Just wanted to give you hope that not everyone takes months to O or regulate after bcp. I have also gotten pregnant the month or second cycle after getting off bcp. Can't remember. FXed!

Thank you!! This gives me hope :) i read how some af don't come for over 50 days! Hopefully mine will regulate fast. :thumbup:

similar story here. i was on bc for almost 13 years tho...geez. last pill was 5/16. i think i'm 12dpo and tested this morning bfn... i also tested three other times during this first cycle because i'm a noobie to the ttc. feel like i'm out this cycle so no first time luck for me. but hopefully af comes soon and then i can relax about my cycles regulating after so long on synthetic hormones.

similar story here. i was on bc for almost 13 years tho...geez. last pill was 5/16. i think i'm 12dpo and tested this morning bfn... i also tested three other times during this first cycle because i'm a noobie to the ttc. feel like i'm out this cycle so no first time luck for me. but hopefully af comes soon and then i can relax about my cycles regulating after so long on synthetic hormones.

I think im about 8dpo. I swear i saw 2 lines It was sooooo light idk. I asked my boyfriend and he saw it too! But you had to have it in the light so idk. I went out and bought a digital one with words and it said no :(

I read a medical journal once that women 25 and under regulate much faster after getting off of the pill. But everyone is different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->