First month TTC, friends? :D

Jld8887

Trying To Conceive
Reaction score
I am new to all this, terrified but trying not to over think as I would LOVE to have a LO of my own right now!

I have exactly two weeks till I test for my first time ( not a uh oh time, had a few of those!)
I think we got good timing and we are both young (me 24, him 25)
I have been on prenatals about two weeks eating and drinking healthier. I am ready, lets do this!

hi
im in my frist month ttc as well. Sadly tho this month is a no go for me.
im 25 and my bf is 28 xxx

Hi we are in our first month of ttc #2! we have a soon to be 1 year old! i spent a lot of time on this forum when i found out i was pregnant with joseph so am looking forward to doing the same again ! Im 25 and my bf is 26!

Lucy xxx

Good luck to both of you, this two week wait thing is so horrible!

I keep hoping for more symptoms, I'm sure when I know I'm pregnant and they won't go away ill actually want them to go away lol.

Not much today a lil pinching and cramping but it's been happening alot this month :/

I am very new to this ttc thing and the site. I have been reading things on here for about a week now and finally decided to sign up! So I have completed my first round of prevera (sp?) and clomid and am now using OPKs. Waiting on the positive. So we can start doing the BD. Ibwould live to be your ttc buddie. I have none on here yet :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->