first month weaning plan

See i drew the weaning process out for a bit longer because Brooke was only 3 1/2 - 4 months but you can obv go a bit faster as Ley is 5 months hun

I started Seren off with baby rice, making up as mch as the box said... Once she was happily taking the baby rice for a few days, i switched to porridge... Once she was happy with that, I started adding a second meal, which was at lunch time (it can be anytime of the day though)... I started giving Seren pureed Veg at this point, mixed in with some baby rice and then slowly reducing the amount of baby rice in it (You don't really have to do this, Seren was just not taking the veg at first and this way helped)...
Seren still has her food at the same time as her bottles, approx every 3hrs.
When I started off, I'd give half the milk, then the food, then the rest of her milk... Now she's happy to eat her food first, then finish off with her bottle.
I reheat the puree in the microwave.
Just go at your LO's own pace, it's surprising how once you get started you know when the time is right and when to move on... Enjoy it :) x

thanks everyone, ive stopped worrying so much about it now lol, as pp said leyley is old enough to be weaned now, i dont think i could do her that much damage with a few purees lol, even if i did try and give her too much, she would surely only eat wot she wanted (even though she is a total greedy guts and has pretty much licked the bowl clean every time so far haha)

thanks all of you for ur help :D

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"