First period after miscarriage

forevawishing

TTC #1 after MC
Reaction score
Hi all,

I was just wondering when you got your first :witch: after your miscarriage?

I had a natural miscarriage on the 5th of January and I bled for about 10 days. My Hcg levels were down by the 14th and there was no sign of anything on the ultrasound. It is now the 10th of February and still no sign of :witch:. We did :sex: during the month but i've had two :bfn:'s since.

with my m/c i was exactly 28days later xx fingers crossed you see af soon hun xx

I had a D & C on the 7th Jan after MMC.

I got the witch today so 35 days after x

hey huns after my natural MC my af showed after 34 days which wasnt bad seen as my usual cycle is around 30 but some people can take bit longer or bit shorter xxxx

hey hun
had medical mc on 13th dec cd1, bled for about 10 days
then i spotted for 4 days (starting cd23) on 4th jan,
then a very heavy bleed take it as either cd 37 or cd 14) on 18th jan.

i think it does differ drasticly for everyone. xxxx

hiya..i had my mc on 30th december and STILL no af!! i'm not sure what is the norm??

xxx julie xxx

Hi

Firstly sorry for your loss, i also had my m/c on the 5th jan and still waiting on the witch arriving

my normal cycle is around 30 days had some pinkish spotong this morning not sure if it is the witch arriving or implantation bleeding

x

Sorry for your loss hunni:hugs:

After my MMC in October, AF arrived exactly 5 weeks later.
I don't think there's a norm for when you get next AF. Some never do and get a BFP instead! I wish!:shrug:

I had a natural MC on the 28th November and still no sign :( Hope you dont have to wait this long xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->