first positive OPK!! (....I think? Opinions please?)

LittleOnes

Mommy to a son
Reaction score
So I THINK this is a positive? It looks darker than the control line? Or is it just me? It's the bottom stick, CD17, this evening (attached).

What does everyone think? Successful OPKing?

This is my first cycle using opks AND it's a SOY opk! I've only temped before and never got a clear picture of ovulation from that, so I'm not positive that I even ovulated (wacky cycles after the pill 9 months ago). So this COULD be my first true OV!!

We BD'd CD11, CD14, CD16 (last night) and shooting for tonight and everyday until we BUST :wacko:

:happydance: :sex: :happydance:

Attachments

• cd17.jpg
    cd17.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 33
That is the best opk positive I have seen in a while! Defo you should ov in the next 24-48 hours. Keep testing for the next few days though as you can have a surge for days before ov actually happens. So I would dtd for the next 3 days and then see if the opks go neg. If they do then job done...temping in your cycle helps as well as the rise after ov proves ov did in fact happen. GL!!

thats a great positive OPK!!!! :dance: :happydance: :dance: go to bed and have some :sex:

woohoo, that's a screamin' positive indeed! congrats and best of luck!!! xo

Thanks ladies! Thanks for taking a look. Super excited. Jeez you'd think it was a pos HPT with the way I'm reacting! Guess I just didnt think I'd get a pos....:happydance:

Hey I just had my first positive today too!!!!! I have been using them the past 3 months and have always had negatives, I also tried soy this month and voila....positive cd 15 for me! Let's hope for our bfps! This is month 8 for me and my husband trying. Soy def worked!

This is awesome, Ive been wanting to ask someone to post an example of what they're OPK's have looked like on consecutive days and thats a good idea to take them post ovulation so you can see wether it happened as planned.

Im supposed to ovulate on friday so I started OPK testing yesterday and the line was faint, I shall do one everyday up until friday.

Kyoun that's great! Kelly, def keep testing.

This morning my temp shot up so I'm wondering if I have a short surge that I luckily caught, as yesterday evening was first pos but it looks like yesterday mightve actually been ov day too. Time will tell over the next few days!

I will def be doing more opks tonight and the next to be sure that they go neg.

Make sure to BD ladies! I'd do every other day even if youre getting negs bc if we didn't do that we mightve missed what looks like a short surge.
:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->