First pregnancy in mid twenties looking for mid April bump buddies!!!

Tiffani86

just a wee bean!
Reaction score
Hi ladies, I'm 25, live in Canada and this is my very first pregnancy! My EDD is April, 12, 2012 and I am looking for some bump buddies to share my experience and compare with yours. We can get advice from each other and we can rant with each other. I'm just looking for friends to share this experience with! We haven't told anyone yet and I'm just bursting with excitement and nervousness!! Have you told anyone yet? If so how did you do it? If not how long do think you will wait? What are your symptoms?

I think we'd be perfect! i'm 22, almost 23, due april 15th, from canada!

we haven't told anyone yet, and don't plan to until I start to show, 11-12 weeks. I have no real symptoms besides lower back pain, mild cramping, tender breasts and a missed period.

Hi ladies,
I'm 26 expecting our first child as well. Congrats to you both on your BFP's. So far I haven't been feeling too bad. Trying to eat as healthy as possible and remember to take my prenatals 3 times a day. How have you been feeling?

Got some really good books, "The pregnancy journal", which DH and I have been reading together. Another is more of a planner/organizer, which someone who is a "planner/control freak" like myself needs lol. It's called "what to expect when you're expecting pregnancy planner". Do you have any recommendations for other pregnancy books I should read?

Nice to meet you ladies, can't wait to go on this journey with you!

Yay!!! Another bump buddy! Welcome bumpplease1 and congratulations:happydance:!! Where are you from?
My worst symptom is the sore bbs. That's the only one that is getting to be a real nuisance. I have nausea but no M/S, constipation (prunes are key!), thirsty, peeing all the time, and some cramping. But I don't mind as long as this little bean sticks! I'm trying to eat healthy as well. More fruits and veggies and staying hydrated by drinking lots of water. However, I have a terrible craving for French fries! At least it's a potato right:blush:? As for books- I like what to expect when you're expecting and I really like the online site babycenter.ca it has loads of info and a forum as well.
My first prenatal appt is this Thursday! I'm so excited! When are yours girls?

Im 25, first baby, I live in the US. I wanna join you ladies :)

Oh course you can!!! Welcome and congratulations!!! How are you feeling?

really good for the most part. just a few random things that Ive noticed like bad acne, very bloated, sore breasts and nipples, and then this past week I have started to feel kinda yucky. Havent thrown up though (yet) I just feel really yucky in the morning and then again in the afternoon.

Im just really anxious to get past this scary part because I am constantly worrying about losing the baby. I need to start being more positive. My first scan and appt is sep 6th and Im hoping that will help me to relax once I see my babe!

Oh I hear you! I just want to get to 12 weeks and be able to take a breather and stop worrying so much. So far so good though and I'm trying to stay positive! My boobs are killing me! I have just had terrible nausea throughout the day but today at work I had to run to the bathroom for my first dry heave session. Not fun! My 12 week scan will be the end of September and I can't wait!!!

MS set in for real today. threw up this morning a few times and then my energy has been completely sucked out of me. nothing has sounded good for food. Gonna try and eat a cracker or two first thing when I wake up tomorrow to see if that helps

I got my BFP 2 days ago [about 12dpo on first day of missed period -my cycles are 25days] I haven't been to the doctor yet but I have my first appointment September 12 :D
I am 21, and have been with my husband for over 5 years, married since October 3, 2009. He was my high school sweetheart. This is my first time pregnant so I am really excited!

Is anyone else kind of hoping for twins or something haha?
Oh and I did a due date calculator based on my cycle and everything and it said late April.

May I join you? ;-D

:happydance::hugs:Of course you can and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! This is such an exciting time for all of us! I'm praying for all our beans to be super super sticky and a H&H 9 months to us all:):happydance::hugs:

I'm so excited! and I have been having a lot of watery discharge, it is insane! My breasts and nipples look almost different over night! Bigger heavier fuller and my nipples are puffy and stick out. I feel like I have Madonna cone boobs!
anyone else?

I would love twins! I am a twin, my cousins are twins and great great gma was a twin so I suppose they run in the family. Plus, I took clomid so there is a chance! However I FEEL like there is only one in my tummy :)

I feel like the bundle of baby is specifically on the left side of my womb, is that weird? does anyone else feel what side their baby is attached to? It's the same side I felt implantation cramps, so I think it is where the placenta attached.

I felt my bundle on the right side and when I went for my dating ultra sound at 5 weeks, there BG (that's our baby's name for now) was- sitting on up in the top right side! That's the side where I get the pulling cramps. So your LO is probably on the left just like you think! I know twins are fun and I think they are really awesome don't get me wrong BUT I don't want twins! I've never done this before so I think having two at one time would just put me over the edge! Thank goodness there is only BG in there! Do you girls have nicknames for your LO? I'm not getting watery discharge- I'm getting really thick sticky discharge. And my boobs are huge, sore, heavy, and nipples are popping out like crazy!

Ok so I definitely have evening sickness and it has just started to really come out- literally. I had a wonderful pasta dinner out and on our nice walk around the downtown core I had to run into and alley and throw up my dessert! Very embarrassing lol!! Oh well... The joys right?!
And yay!!! 6+4 weeks is half way through the first trimester!!! I'm so happy!! First OB appt Sept 13th!!! Grow BG grow!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->