First response-13/11/09-7DPO faintish?? i added a pic, *update bottom of page 3*

TTC#1Amanda

6MC, 1 progesterone baby
Reaction score
Im unable to put a pic up, but last night i tested with first response and i was looking at it prity much all night, after awhile i asked ,my DH if there was a line and he said yeh i see a faint second one...but i duno its been the same since i took it and came up within the 10mins, but im not that sure on it...can frist response have evaps or be wrong?? i have 4days to go until AF due and that was my last test and wont be able to test until tuesday

My DH also wasnt even excited he said he saw it, i aksed if he was lying/joking but he said no its there...soo i duno i can just see it if i squintish..

That's how mine was yesterday morning. But I had a blood test and ultrasound today that were negative. I'm still confused. Sorry, I'm no help! Hope it's your BFP! :)

Hi i would say that ive had loads of evaps on FRER and if you stare at it too long you can see the dent of where the positive line is ment to be and this can sometimes make you think its positive this has happened to me hundreds of times.however you could be pregnant and in the early stages which would explain the faint line.

was there eny colour in the line?
good luck for when you next test.xx

I also wish I knew whether First Response can be wrong. I'm still not convinced that I'm not pregnant even though I had a negative blood test and ultrasound!

Hope I didn't discourage you. You are probably pregnant! :)

Yeh i honestly think myself that it is a negative but the weird thing is my DH could see a distinct line and ive shown him tones of photos on here that i can see a line and he cant even if it is positive...i duno im not getting hopes up till 4days time when AF due...and i deffinatly now think im not as i did stare at it for ages!! lol :dohh:

Now this picture isnt my test but found it searching thru heaps of them and this is excatly what it looked like, i showed DH this picture and he said its was the same as my test i did.

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 226
:O looks promising!!! FRER FRER FRER!

im sooo hoping !!!!!!!!!!!! im going to test again in 2days time see what comes up FX!!!

OMG Amanda look where you are posting!!!!!:happydance: If it looks the same as that, then yes it does look promising! Come on BFP for Amanda!!!!!:hugs:

yeh i know but im not even excited i dont know why i just have a bad feeling that its not even there if ya know what i mean i stared at the line for ages and showed my DH he said he could see it but i swear im not pregg im soo used to BFN i dont belive its true kinda thing soo just waiting for a couple of days see if its darker or even there.

o0o i really hope this is it!!!!! cant wait to see how it looks in a few days hun xxx

if it looks like thay hun id say bfp thats what my first test looked like! xx

Was the line pink?

I did a FRER on 13 DPO and got so used to seeing a BFN that when I saw there wasn't a dark second line I put the test to one side. When I went back to chuck it out (still within the 10 minutes) I saw a faint, faint 2nd pink line. I didn't believe it at first, but the next day with my FMU I did a clearblue and low and behold got a BFP!!!

My pink line stayed on there for days!

I've attached a picture of mine, did it look anything like this?

Attachments

• FRER Test 13DPO.jpg
    FRER Test 13DPO.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 106
Was the line pink?

I did a FRER on 13 DPO and got so used to seeing a BFN that when I saw there wasn't a dark second line I put the test to one side. When I went back to chuck it out (still within the 10 minutes) I saw a faint, faint 2nd pink line. I didn't believe it at first, but the next day with my FMU I did a clearblue and low and behold got a BFP!!!

yeh it did look like that, but i just tested at 9pm with quick card preg test and it was definatly a neg soo dont think it this month for me :cry:

really hope this is it for you x

Was the line pink?

yeh it did look like that, but i just tested at 9pm with quick card preg test and it was definatly a neg soo dont think it this month for me :cry:

Your FMU is the best to use, why don't you wait a few days and test with a FRER again unless :witch: shows.

You never know 10dpo is still very early to get a BFP, so you're not out yet!

Stay positive, its not over until :witch: comes! :dust: to you

hun if it was like the test you posted then i would say that you are very early pregnant. But remember that if you are testing early to use FMU

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->