First response-13/11/09-7DPO faintish?? i added a pic, *update bottom of page 3*

looks like a bfp to me

congratulations x x

OMG well i tested again at 3:30pm and with quick card, that is ment to be used 7-10DPO and got a darker line, still faint but still there had the colour everything way clearer, so using last test tomorrow morning to comfirm my first BFP ever!!!! :happydance::happydance:

oh fantastic, congrats! Come back and tell us all about your :bfp: tomorrow morning :hugs:

yay yay excitin cant wait till 2moro...congrats on ur bfp

oooh yay cant wait to see tomorrows test!!! xxx

YAAAAAAAAY i'm so excited for you!!! :happydance:

:growlmad: what the heck!!! i got a BFN!!! not even a dot of a line, and this was with FMU the tests are 25miu too and they the quick card ones that can be done inbetween 7-10DPO im now 10DPO!!! thers nothing and now its past the time limit soo no point looking again, think i give up on this ! i obvisly never going to get my BFP:cry:

So sorry huny :-( hang in there ok we will be mummys one day :) lov caz x x x

these are the days that ive done so far:

7DPO, very very faint pos, was my first post, first response, red dye test.
8DPO, negative, first response, red dye test.
9DPO, which was yesterday was clearer BFP, still faint, quick card, a red dye test.
10DPO, (today) negative, quick card, a red dye test.

AF is due today too, my BBs do feel like fuller/harder if ya know whet i mean and this morning still getting pains down there, i soo shouldnt have tested early if this is going to be a chemical :cry:

dont give up! i tested neg until 14dpo and felt like af was going to come at any time (cramps etc) youmay have got a duff test today its not over til af xxx

I still have my test from yesterday that is definatly a positve(colour, line is clearly there) but then i look at the test from today and arghh its killing me..i hate this!!!

test from yesterday, with the faint postive, again this isnt my test but this is how clear mine was, why would i get a neg the next day with FMU??

Attachments

• test 2.jpg
    test 2.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 29
Hey, i hope it turns into a BFP for you, don't give up hope yet...

If it doesn't though, try not to be too fed-up, i remember going through this a couple of months ago with clear blue and ic's both having pink lines and then AF turned up, not sure if it was stupid tests or a chemical, but now sticking only to FRER's as they seem to be the most realiable.

i have my fingers crossed for you, try and hold out till tomorrow morning and then do another FRER
x

test from yesterday, with the faint postive, again this isnt my test but this is how clear mine was, why would i get a neg the next day with FMU??

I'm going through the same thing....back and forth between positives and negatives. I feel like I'm going nuts!

Hang in there! I bet it's your bfp! :)

wait a few days hun then test again hopefully you'll get a definate answer! x

well ladys my AF showed couple hours ago, i gto quite upset over it, im taking it as ive had a chemical as the lines were definatly there and AF was due 2days ago. :cry:

ah I am so sorry huni, I really thought this what it for you! Darn tests, always mess with your head and your heart.

:hugs: hope you feel better hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->