First Response 6 days sooner test!! Help please!!

Lillybell007

Reaction score
My last period was in July 18th 2013. I should start the 18th of August or somewhere around there. I have been cramping a lot and feeling sick these past few weeks. I took this test and got a line but it is very very very faint!!? Am I pregnant or could it be evaporation lines. This is the first response 6 days sooner test.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 98
Im going to say congrats :) Those are in the perfect place to be a +. I would test again with fmu in two days. The line will be darker if it is a real +. Good luck. Keep us posted :)

If you're really impatient like me, You could test tomorrow morning ;) The line will get darker every day because the hormones double every day I believe :)

i see the line but are you holding the test up to a light? anytime you hold a frer up to the light you will see the indent line. does it have color to it? i do hope its your bfp!

I took two more tests yesterday.... First response both said positive! Took two e.p.t tests and said negative.... I've been cramping a lot so I went to the doctor to hopefully confirm it and the urine and blood test came back negative :( Said that I probably had a chemical pregnancy.. Miscarriage. That's why it went from positive to negative but I'm so confused and upset..... My period is still 5 days late :(

I took two more tests yesterday.... First response both said positive! Took two e.p.t tests and said negative.... I've been cramping a lot so I went to the doctor to hopefully confirm it and the urine and blood test came back negative :( Said that I probably had a chemical pregnancy.. Miscarriage. That's why it went from positive to negative but I'm so confused and upset..... My period is still 5 days late :(

:hugs: sweetie!!! Did they say wot ur blood work numbers were?

Keep testing with the first response nd if u get more positives keep demanding that u get more bloods. If it was a chemical u would have started bleeding by now.

Last cycle I had 5 days of positives then 2-3 days of negatives then the bleeding started.

They said my blood work was a 6? That was my first time at the doctor. I go back weds. I haven't started yet and I have had mild cramps. I'm praying that it's not a chemical. I have been so upset all day :( I thought maybe first response was positive bc it's 25 mlu and heard tha e.p.t was only 50 mlu. But my first response line was way darker than the last pregnancy tests I took.... I will post a picture. I am going to test again and see if the line gets darker or is still there.

After nearly a week you should be getting undeniable positives , hope all is ok

Here is the first response test from yesterday. I didn't have to edit it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 49
They said my blood work was a 6? That was my first time at the doctor. I go back weds. I haven't started yet and I have had mild cramps. I'm praying that it's not a chemical. I have been so upset all day :( I thought maybe first response was positive bc it's 25 mlu and heard tha e.p.t was only 50 mlu. But my first response line was way darker than the last pregnancy tests I took.... I will post a picture. I am going to test again and see if the line gets darker or is still there.

Mmmmm 6 is a positive so dnt no y they said neg.

I would def get more bloods done sweetie, u my hve O'd later than u thought.

That's why I'm confused. I didn't know what the numbers had to be for the blood test to be positive.... But I just read that it has to be under a five? I'm so confused. I'm going back weds to find out for sure.

That's why I'm confused. I didn't know what the numbers had to be for the blood test to be positive.... But I just read that it has to be under a five? I'm so confused. I'm going back weds to find out for sure.

Good luck sweetie. I would also b asking for a u/s to rule out a ep.

Like PP said they should b very dark by now.

I took another test today and got a BFP... Way darker than others!! So I must not be misscarriaging bc the lines wouldn't get darker! Have ultrasound apt in the morning!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 43
I took another test today and got a BFP... Way darker than others!! So I must not be misscarriaging bc the lines wouldn't get darker! Have ultrasound apt in the morning!!

That's great news sweetheart........CONGRATS

Wow, glad to hear the positive outcome! Congrats and a H&H nine months to you!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->