First Response Digital OPK - faulty?

3chords

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Have any of you used the First Response Digital OPK (the one that says YES/NO) and gotten a "?" on the screen? I started using it on CD5, according to the instructions...for me, this is super early but I had never used this OPK before so I wanted to follow their instructions to the letter (a friend had given it to me as she had a brand new box leftover when she got a BFP).

I got a NO on CD5, CD6, CD7, CD8 and today is CD9 and I got a "?" after peeing on it. I did it at the same time of day as the others and the only thing that I can think of is that maybe there wasn't enough urine? Though I peed on it for 5 seconds like it says...I'm happy to re-test with a second stick in a few hours again but now I'm wondering if the monitor is screwy and maybe won't give me accurate results?

Any thoughts?

Hi guys,

Have any of you used the First Response Digital OPK (the one that says YES/NO) and gotten a "?" on the screen? I started using it on CD5, according to the instructions...for me, this is super early but I had never used this OPK before so I wanted to follow their instructions to the letter (a friend had given it to me as she had a brand new box leftover when she got a BFP).

I got a NO on CD5, CD6, CD7, CD8 and today is CD9 and I got a "?" after peeing on it. I did it at the same time of day as the others and the only thing that I can think of is that maybe there wasn't enough urine? Though I peed on it for 5 seconds like it says...I'm happy to re-test with a second stick in a few hours again but now I'm wondering if the monitor is screwy and maybe won't give me accurate results?

Any thoughts?

Personally, I don't know - I haven't used one. What does the instructions say? Maybe it was a faulty stick? Definitely re-test and then see what happens :D

I don't have the instructions (my friend gave me the unopened bag of tests, without the packaging) and unfortunately I haven't been able to find anything about a "?" on Google.

When I re-tested, I got a "NO" which makes sense as I wouldn't expect to get a YES until about day 14-16.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->