• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

First Response Rapid Results Test

schnoodle

Reaction score
Hi Everyone.

I'm just wondering if any of you have tried the first response rapid results test at all- I picked it up by accident instead of the FRER.

I have tested positive, but only faintly, and this was today at 17dpo, and my hcg on saturday at 14dpo after ivf was 103.

Does anyone know the sensitivity?

Congratulations on your pregnancies, I hope my tests and bets get stronger, and then after 5 very long years I may be joining you.

schnoo

xx

Hi Everyone.

I'm just wondering if any of you have tried the first response rapid results test at all- I picked it up by accident instead of the FRER.

I have tested positive, but only faintly, and this was today at 17dpo, and my hcg on saturday at 14dpo after ivf was 103.

Does anyone know the sensitivity?

Congratulations on your pregnancies, I hope my tests and bets get stronger, and then after 5 very long years I may be joining you.

schnoo

xx

not sure how sensitive they are i tested on sunday with one and i believe i was at 21 dpo but not sure, i took the dollor store ones first and when 2 of the came up with a faint positive i took the first responce on and it as well did, then the next day i took more dollar store ones as well with a clear blue digital..all positive..hope you have a sticky bean after all this time

Attachments

• 20131028_072058_opt.jpg
    20131028_072058_opt.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 21
They're really rubbish for sensitivity either 25mIu or 30. I didn't even get a strong positive off them at 6weeks.

They are really not sensitive so if you have a faint positive you'll probably get a nicer line on a different test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->