First response ( tweak please )

Reaction score
I tried to tweak but I'm not really pulling anything . So I am 13 dpo and took a frer. I took one on 10dpo and it was negative . Today I could see the line as the Urine passed . The like stuck around and was even quite dark for about 5-10 mins. Then faded. It's still there but so faint and I can't tell if it's pink . I keep seeing so many ladies that have these vvfbfp and then nothing ... :( it's so depressing . Just for kicks could some one tweak to double check .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 70
I see it without tweaking but I am very wary of these tests now. I'm not a good tweaked but I can play around with it on my phone in a min

Pic 1 is invert of original and I see it still
Pic 2 was carmine filter and shadows decreases
Pic 3 was the original with enhanced clarity

I don't have a way to pull saturation and see if it is pink or not though

Attachments

• IMG_7637.JPG
    IMG_7637.JPG
    21.4 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_7638.JPG
    IMG_7638.JPG
    22.8 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_7639.JPG
    IMG_7639.JPG
    28.5 KB · Views: 26
I can see the line clearly before tweaks and the second tweak is very obvious, good luck hope you get a blazing bfp x

I took my other FR and it was bfn :( I don't have anymore test and now I wish I would of waited till morning ..... I was not thinking I even had a shot since my hubby had surgery and we only BD 6 days before O. I'm thinking the test is faulty . I will keep y'all updated !! I would be so happy and surprised it I got a BFP ! Since my timing is completely off . And with all my other pregnancies I had a blaring BFP my 9 dpo .

Here's a pic of the new one . I have crappy lighting .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 39
Do you chart? It could be that you ovulated earlier and caught it. I really do hate these new tests. How concentrated was your urine? As a rule I pee into a cup and dip. That way I can check my concentration and not waste a test

Do you chart? It could be that you ovulated earlier and caught it. I really do hate these new tests. How concentrated was your urine? As a rule I pee into a cup and dip. That way I can check my concentration and not waste a test
I do chart , my urine was not very concentrated. It was light yellow . I am positive of my ovulation date . I'm sure I'm 13 dpo . I looked at the test again and I swear I see something so faint . But now I'm thinking I got line eye :/ I hate FR as well . I don't know why I buy them . I have had Evap lines before but the above test , it was very convincing . The pic was taken before 10 mins and after 5.

Well I'm still keeping my FXed that the witch stays away. That first line was there.

I can see lines! Stalking! Hope it turns into a bfp

I have not tested and im not going to till I'm late . I have a 15/16 day LP. I think the first test was faulty . Im having hot flashes and cramping which is what I do before AF. I hate that women take these test and see the faint line and get excited . It's not fair . I have been using these test for years and over the last year I have gotten a couple good false positives. I only use these bc I Have had these pick up at level 8 so I know they are sensitive . It just sucks they are not reliable anymore :( I will
Keep everyone updated but I'm pretty sure I'm out . Thanks for the support :)

Hugs. I'm sorry. I know what you mean. I had a line that was darker than my bfp lines at 9/10dpo then the next day got the temp drop of doom and AF. The only reason I didn't get excited was my other test brand was totally bfn. I do hope your evening test was just not concentrated enough and that AF stays away. Do you also chart bbt? I find my bbt never lies. Dangles false hope but never lies lol

I do not bbt . I never have . I wake up too much for it to be accurate. I have charting with CM , CP , and O pains for 15 years . I wish I could chart my BBT I know it would be good just to keep an eye on in my LP . I'm wasn't expecting to be pregnant this cycle . Honestly we have been talking about not having anymore children due to age and my previous losses . The only reason I took a test was bc of lack of pms ( which I now have ) and increase of CM .

Yeah bbt is hard if you wake up a lot/have kids. Sorry the pms symptoms are cropping up. Still rooting for you. Not out until the witch shows

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->