First round of clomid this cycle.. who's with me?

Yep, but last month I didn't get a +OPK but my dr confirmed OV. I'm also using OvaCue monitor and BBT LOL! My BBT jumped today, and even though my monitor said tomorrow is my "best" day, I'm still in the very fertile window according to it, so we BD this morning! And DH had a big finish (TMI sorry) so I'm so happy! I hope I OV today or soon because usually if I try to BD again day after tomorrow, he isn't always at his best, in the mood or able to finish necessarily. Especially since he knows the Clomid is working; sometimes I feel like he is saboutaging my BFP! :p That's what they have IUI for haha!

Yikes I hope not since we just BD for first time today!

I don't think I OV until at least today, because my last Clomid was taken CD9. We will see!

How are you doing today?

I'm ok... a bit tired and cant wait to start symptom spotting lol 7 more days til POAS action commences :rofl:

How are you today?

I had my CD25 blood draw today to see if the Clomid worked --- I'm not feeling hopeful! No side effects really ... and no + opk :(

I am going wednesday for my blood test to see if the clomid worked! I will be on cd21 then....

Lol kiki, i never look forward to 2ww because i drive myself CrAzY!! I feel good today but we will see what my temps show the next couple days.

Jamie, i never got a +opk and i still confirmed ov. dont feel bad! U may not have any symptoms!

Lots of luck to u both for your tests!

Yeah this is going to be my worst 2ww ever because this is my last cycle ttc. After this we are done :cry: It is straining our relationship and emotionally, after everything we have been through with losing our daughter last year, and not being able to conceive and now being on fertility meds we just cant do this anymore.

But I am going to symptom spot at its finest this time ok!!! :rofl: I have had more symptoms not being pg than actually being pg so I dont even care if I say I have this and that and end up not being pg :rofl: I am going to try to make this as FUN of a 2ww as I can and if that means being ridiculous... so be it :rofl:

And that being said... 3dpo today and I think my right nipple hurts :rofl:

Rofl kiki u r too much!!

I am ov symptom spotting now lol! I have a headache, i must be popping an egg out! ;-)

Oh good luck to both of you on popping out and egg and checking those progesterone levels!! Update us after your apt chat!

Will do! Have to wait till friday!!
Off sick today with a rotten cold :(

Not that i know of! But i used my ovacue and according to it, i ov!! So im so excited because if i ov yesterday, i timed it perfectly! :) Fingers crossed

Yay for perfect timing!! :happydance:

FF changed my ov date one day ahead... so I am on my second day in a row of 4dpo....I hate 4dpo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->