First round of clomid this cycle.. who's with me?

I have clomid but in Canada... I dont pay for medical appointments or hospital visits ;)

savanord -- I guess that means I have 4 more sleepless nights ahead of me!
It sounds to me like you're doctor isn't helping as much as they could. I would at least ask for the blood draw to see if you O'd.... If that's what you want. It doesn't hurt to ask, right?

When did the hot flashes start? I am kind of dizzy/light headed today. Other than that, I'm just kind of lethargic -- which I can deal with. Hot flashes... not looking forward to them at all. I am really bloated today too. I was trying to button my jeans this morning and my husband said, "geez looks like you're pregnant already!" of course he was smiling and giggling when he said it but I really do look like I'm pregnant now lol I can't suck in to save my life. I had a few sharp pains on my sides... seemed like they were switching from left to right every couple hours. Do you think that's the clomid working already?

I'm glad you're starting to feel a little more back to normal!

Jamie

Can I join??
Took my first clomid pill yesterday, no sign of any side affects as yet. I'm on 50mg for four months unmonitored :)

Oh sorry Kiki I should have realized that! :winkwink:

Welcome Chatnoir! I didn't have SE for the five days I was on Clomid except being tired ... a few days after my last pill I started to get some. Hopefully you won't have any!

Lots of luck all!

P.S. Anyone else have cramping post OV? I had really bad cramps right around OV, but they have been off and on (very mild) ever since. Wondering if I can count on it as an early pg sign or if it is clomid related.

I havent ov'd yet but I will let you know! I am now on cd19 which is my normal ov day but my temps just FINALLY dropped to pre ov range since taking the clomid... we BD last night and will continue with our every second day until my temps shoot up again... which is hopefully in the next few days!

Yay!! Sounds like you are on the right track! :happydance:

I'm afraid I BD'd too early and because DH had *issues* I'm afraid I won't get my BFP ... but I'm still symptom spotting LOL!!

Kiki , I saw ur chart, its some what same, I am getting post O temps and my ov sticks are blank
Either I ovulated on clomid days (had ewcm) or i am yet to ovulate
what kind of cm did u have while on clomid n after that ?

What cd are you on now?

In my case I have come to realise that I ov'd the day before I started the clomid.. and my high temps WERE in fact post ov. I know this because my drop in temps... led to todays AF :cry:

What cd are you on now?

In my case I have come to realise that I ov'd the day before I started the clomid.. and my high temps WERE in fact post ov. I know this because my drop in temps... led to todays AF :cry:

i m cd13 n last time i ov on cd13
i was not regular 2 cycles ago but after provera things were better
My Ovulation Chart

Almost looks like a cd8/9 ov doesnt it???

kiki - thts is the reason y i am puzzled
on top i am taking grape fruit juice, mucinex, water but no ewcm at all
had milky cm on 10 12 cd after a ewcm with blood streaks
just hating clomid , my temps r screwed up

I actually did call my dr because I was having what felt like OV pain a week after I should have ovulated. I also had some bleeding which they told me was normal but they are doing an u/s on me tomorrow to make sure I dont develop OHSS.

As for effects, about the 3rd day I began dizzy/hot flashes and it went on for 2 weeks (a week after I stopped the pills.) I also have had insane amounts of discharge (tmi?) and I was very emotional for about a week. I have a week before I am due for AF and I think tomorrow they are JUST checking my ovaries but it would be nice to know if I did ovulate or not!

Sorry to hear the witch got you, Kiki. *HUGS* Now you can start your Clomid this cycle ... what CD will you take it?

Sava, I also have an ultrasound scheduled because I was having a lot of painful cramping around OV time and they want to check ovaries. Did they do bloodwork to check progesterone? If not, you should ask them to!

If I don't get a BFP this time, I'm seriously considering an IUI. One round of Clomid with all these symptoms and no BFP is really hard on me. Plus, we don't BD nearly enough ... I just want this to be behind me. I know I'm not the only one.

Chins up, everyone! We will get through this!

Tomorrow is my appt at 930 and I am doing the u/s first and then meeting with my RE. This is my first month so I am interested in seeing what he has to say. These hot flashes were a killer and I had my thermo. on 68* freezing the rest of the family all week! Not sure I want to deal with it again but If I have to, I will. I am currently on CD 22 and still cramping even though I am pretty sure I o'd on CD 16 which is why they are worried it might be OHSS. I hope its just baby getting comfy and implanting/making him/herself at home but my hopes arent up TOO high. 5 pregnancies, 4 miscarriages, and Im only 26 with no medically diagnosed reason. Hope clomid can do the trick!

Oh honey I hope this is it for you... thats alot of m/c with no explanation :(

So sorry to hear about your losses — *HUGS* I have had one loss, so I know how devastating it can be.

Hoping you have a bean getting comfy in there; I also am cramping and have read it is an early PG sign!

Fingers X for you.

i read a story blog tht said progesterone is directly related to miscarriages

I lost my baby girl last yr at 17 weeks and always wonder if it was a progesterone issue as nothing else showed as a reason.

https://lopezfamilynow.wordpress.com/2012/07/12/my-secret-part-ii/
thts the blog !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"