First round of Clomid

Teeny Weeny

TTCAL
Reaction score
Hi there everyone, just joined up today.
I have been TTC for over a year, knowing I have PCOS. A few weeks ago I had a laparoscopy and ovarian drilling. I was put on Provera for a week and then on CD 2-6 I took clomid. I am now on CD 17 and using OPKs. Today was the first day of a faint line..does this mean they might get darker and I will ovulate??

It is such an emotional rollercoaster and thought I would share my story.
Would love to hear back from some of you...

:flower: xx

Hiya hun :hi:

First of all, the opk's could well get darker - let's hope so! But having a feint line doesn't mean they will. Everyone has LH (picked up by OPK's) in their system - even blokes. It's the surge of LH which makes a + OPK, so you need to look out for the surge.

Secondly, I noticed this post because you got no replies! :hugs: WHy not pop into the LTTTC forum - (for those TTC over a year). You'll find lots of ladies on Clomid etc who will share with you.

:hug: and :dust:

https://www.babyandbump.com/problems-trying-conceive/

Hi There,

This is my first month of Clomid as well. I am waiting to see that very dark line on the OPK as well. Keep me up too date with your progress.

Hi There,

This is my first month of Clomid as well. I am waiting to see that very dark line on the OPK as well. Keep me up too date with your progress.

I am now on cd24 and had my day 21 blood test on Monday and waiting for the results. Using OPKs it said I didn't ovulate so I am not very hopeful!!

I am guessing i'll get my af next week, meaning I will be taking 2nd round of clomid over christmas! :nope:
Hoping not to get any bad side effects!!

Thanks for replying, it's nice to have someone that wants to swap stories!!
Good luck with the ovulation...

xx

Hey huni im on my first round of clomid cd14 and i still not got a positive!!

I know they want you to do a day21 tests, but if you didnt ovulate by cd14 then day 21 tests are useless, you could of just ovulated past cd14 meaning the day21 tests wont show any ovulation!!

I would try keep testing with OPKs up until cd20ish and once you get a positive opk then make your appointment for your blood a week after you positive results.
Wot mg are you on?
xxxx

Hey,

I took clomid this cycle and I did not get a smiley face on my clearblue digital opk. I decided to go ahead with the cd21 bloodwork just to be certain I didn't ov, as I was having right-side pains around cd15 & cd16. When I got the results back on Monday, the nurse said in fact I had ovulated and my temps proved this.

So if you don't get a positive, don't feel to bad. I know I wanted to see a smiley face, but was happy with just ovulating. Also, try temping if you don't already. It really helps.

Good luck to you ladies waiting on your positive OPK.

Right so i am best still making my cd21 blood tests?
Can i ask if you noticed EWCM while you were taking the clomid etc? I keep lookin for this but i know i hear the clomid can dry your fertile cm up..

I read last night on them digital clearblue you gotta hold your wee for 4hrs well i havent been doing that so goin to make sure i do it tonight..
xx

I did my first round of clomid this month as well. I am now on cd 20. I hadn't been using opk's so I decided to go get some on Tuesday (cd 18). I got a really strong + and then negative ones yesterday. I hope that you line gets darker for you!!!!!

I was worried about CM too. I did notice a difference during sex but during the day I had the same CM as my other cycles.

Can i ask if you noticed EWCM while you were taking the clomid etc? I keep lookin for this but i know i hear the clomid can dry your fertile cm up..

I read last night on them digital clearblue you gotta hold your wee for 4hrs well i havent been doing that so goin to make sure i do it tonight..
xx

I did not have any EWCM. I normally don't have much anyway. I did notice some watery CM. I drank a lot of grapefruit juice, took EPO, and also Robitussin.

I held my wee for 4 hours and sometimes longer and I even took some of those cheap OPK, but all of them were negative.

I am now 10 days pass OV and waiting until 14 days past OV before I test or AF shows. I normally have an LP of 13 days.

xx

I did not have any EWCM. I normally don't have much anyway. I did notice some watery CM. I drank a lot of grapefruit juice, took EPO, and also Robitussin.

I held my wee for 4 hours and sometimes longer and I even took some of those cheap OPK, but all of them were negative.

I am now 10 days pass OV and waiting until 14 days past OV before I test or AF shows. I normally have an LP of 13 days.

So have u gotten a BFP????:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->